Page 3220 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 321032173218321932203221322232233230 ... LastLast
Results 32,191 to 32,200 of 32353
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WebsaytNimo View Post
    tnx bro for the suggestion. this is indeed a good idea. but unfortunately, it has been almost 10 years since I created a desktop/windows application. purely web na ko ron, so I am not the best to do the task bar stocks watcher. hehe.

what i have right now, is i have an automated bot that checks every 30 minutes, compares the last trade price against my target sales price (and cutloss price too). it sends me an email every 30 minutes showing the stock data and an output that is either HOLD/SELL.
    the email would look something like this: https://www.screencast.com/t/0vfrhIAn7
    plan is to have the notifications sent via SMS too, not every 30 mins but only if a sell condition is reached.
    so obviously, these aren't real time but this is sufficient for me for now.

as you can see, namuwa akong stocks ever since i bought them last week. waaaah!
    and note that there are no computations whatsoever involved for my sell target and cut-loss prices.
    self-study pa lang. hehe.

let me know if you or anybody else are interested to try this out.
    Boss interesado ko ini..good idea kayo..pwede ma configure imo bot to check every 5 minutes instead na 30 mins..unya mo email ra kon ma hit ang target sell price og cut loss..

Quote Originally Posted by maccebu View Post
    Boss interesado ko ini..good idea kayo..pwede ma configure imo bot to check every 5 minutes instead na 30 mins..unya mo email ra kon ma hit ang target sell price og cut loss..
    tnx bro for the interest. no problem, i'll let you know once ready na for multi-user ning akong gamay nga bot.
    sa pagka-karon man gud, naka-hard code pa siya for single use, para sa ako pa lang nga email - but the plan is hopefully within ds month, ma-extend nako for multi-user.
    mejo ubay2x pa sad ug errors kay kinahanglan i-handle e.g. ang Phisix API kay ni-timeout ug walay data nga gi-return.
    balitaan tamo dayon.
    RE having the bot to check every 5 minutes, unfortunately, I am trying to limit requests to the Phisix API (hosted by appspot/Google cloud) as there are restrictions on the number of requests on a given day.
    so avoid lang ko nga basin ma-block or something, but i'll find a work-around.
    ideally, every minute dapat ang checking but of course, we are bound by limitations described above.

i might create a separate thread for this, kay mura'g medyo off-topic na ni siya sa kani nga thread supposedly for stock strategies, advises, etc. senxa na guys.
    Last edited by WebsaytNimo; 03-21-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: added answer why we can't do an every 5 minutes check

newbie question lang guys. pardon if this too basic.

galibog jud ko gi-unsa ni pagcompute ang Unrealised Gain/Loss?
    I am using BDO Nomura's stock platform.
    Example is for DMC nga stock.
    I bought it last week at the price of 13.46 x 100 units = 1346.00
    today's last trade price for DMC = 12.60 so at 100 units = 1260.00

however, the BDO Nomura suggests that the Unrealized G/L = -108.53
    shouldn't the gain/loss be 1260.00 - 1346.00 = -86.00
    as man ni gikan ang -108.53?

any ideas guys?
    again, pardon for this very rookie question. hehe.

Example is for DMC nga stock.
    I bought it last week at the price of 13.46 x 100 units = 1346.00
    today's last trade price for DMC = 12.60 so at 100 units = 1260.00

however, the BDO Nomura suggests that the Unrealized G/L = -108.53
    shouldn't the gain/loss be 1260.00 - 1346.00 = -86.00
    as man ni gikan ang -108.53?

any ideas guys?
    giapil na ang comm/tax pag palit man guro nimo boss.

suggestion lang pod if mo buy mo, para d kansi sa deduction 8k+ ang palita.

any ideas guys?
    Every Broker naa'y transaction fees Boss.
    For Nomura, 0.290% ang buying fees ; 0.890% ang selling fees
    (Heigher by 0.005% in Col Financial for PSE trx fees.)

https://www.bdo.com.ph/bdonomura/fre...sked-questions

Ang buying fees, kwaon nila from the amount that you are paying.
    So mosaka imong buy/average price.
    Ang selling fees, kwaon pod nila daan sa imong computed profit.
    So ang effect, mas lower imong bottom profit.

... mao ni akong pagsabot

Quote Originally Posted by Htennek View Post
    giapil na ang comm/tax pag palit man guro nimo boss.

suggestion lang pod if mo buy mo, para d kansi sa deduction 8k+ ang palita.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Every Broker naa'y transaction fees Boss.
    For Nomura, 0.290% ang buying fees ; 0.890% ang selling fees
    (Heigher by 0.005% in Col Financial for PSE trx fees.)

https://www.bdo.com.ph/bdonomura/fre...sked-questions

Ang buying fees, kwaon nila from the amount that you are paying.
    So mosaka imong buy/average price.
    Ang selling fees, kwaon pod nila daan sa imong computed profit.
    So ang effect, mas lower imong bottom profit.

... mao ni akong pagsabot

salamat mga boss sa mga explanation. mejo noticeable jud diay kay halos 1% but that's fine.
    at least kabalo na ko gi-unsa pagcompute.
    ako na lang inote sa akong bot/script nga "fees not included" when I compute for the total earnings.

thanks again mga boss!

guys - katong mga interesado nga mahimong beta-tester for the bot i am creating, please send me a PM and include your email address.

initial features are:
    • allows you to add stocks on your portfolio
    • allows you to set target sell price and cut-loss price
    • you will be sent an email if either of the target sell price or cut-loss price is reached
    • a dashboard showing the list of all the stocks you added as well as market info e.g. last price, change, volume, etc.
    • it will also sell end-of-day (market close) report email showing a summarize data of your stock portfolio including gain/loss, last price of your stocks, etc.

i am planning of including an SMS alert in the future, but i am just starting with the email alerts and basic features for now.
    i am creating this originally for personal use, but it seems there are people interested here, so I am sharing this.

however, i will be limiting the number of beta testers that can participate, i am thinking just 10 people to start with since we are only allowed limited requests to Phisix data, and I also don't want to overload my server.
    i will also be requiring that beta testers really do have stocks so that we will only be dealing with serious testers.

i will also be listening to inputs and suggestions to beta testers who will be participating.
    considering like i said, i am just very new to the stock market, and I would like to know which features are more important, as well as the terminology to use in the web app, and which stock conditions should we be alerted.

the dashboard where you will be managing the stock alerts would look something like below:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/gpUPee7l

hopefully next month, i can have it ready for the chosen beta testers.

feel free to send me a PM guys if you are interested.

unsay nindot na mga stocks karon mga hokage?

Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 03/23/2018

2GO, AC, AGI, ALI, ANI, APL, BDO, BEL, BLOOM, BPI, CEB, CLC, COSCO, DD, ECP, EEI, IDC, IMI, JGS, LR, LTG, MBT, MPI, MRC, MRP, NOW, PHA, PIZZA, PXP, RWM, TUGS, WPI

2GO - still consolidating at 17.81 - 19.07 range with current price still sticking at lower range. Will Kijun Sen line be able to pull the price this week?

AC - back at 900 per share support. It is currently supported by the Kumo. AC was down by 7.3% week on week with RSI or Relative Strength Index nearing oversold level. Time to watch for the green light. Buy if you see any.

AGI - down by 9.7% to close at 12.98 per share which is around support zone but we don't see any bullish signal yet. Price may continue to drop towards 12.00 per share support. Nonetheless, its a good time to closely monitor this stock as it is oversold with RSI at 24.9

ALI - sideways with bearish bias. Support is at 40 per share and 38 per share. Immediate resistance is at 42 per share.

ANI - may continue to move sideways this week. Bulls are still in control.

APL - it ended with a Doji candlestick last week. Test buy when you see a confirmation via large green candlestick at the end or wait for the Kumo Break which is also a bullish signal.

BDO - down by 4.5% week on week with some signals about to turn red but this support at 140 per share is interesting. Monitor and test buy if you see a bullish candletick pattern at the end of the week.

BEL - sideways within the range set by the Kumo or Cloud.

BLOOM - sideways with bearish signal.

BPI - may continue to drop towards 106 per share to close the gap.

CEB - broke the 95.00 per share support. This may continue to drop and find support at 90 per share. Interesting that the RSI or Relative Strength Index is now at 28

CLC - sideways with bullish bias.

COSCO - is now at the mercy of its support. History shows that COSCO bounced from 7.00 per share. Will it happen again?

DD - sideways with bullish bias.

ECP - closed the gap but we don't see any bullish pattern yet. Keep an eye on this stock this week.

EEI - revisited its previous support that leads to a rally. There was a bullish candlestick pattern that time which we haven't seen this time... yet.

IDC - going down towards support area. Test buy when you see a bullish candlestick pattern

IMI - broke the support at 16.80 per share. Next support is at 4.50 per share but notice we have a Doji last Friday. This may fuel the bulls if its sentiment will continue on Monday.

JGS - still at support level with no bullish signal. If price will continue to drop, next support is at 58 per share.

LR - sideways with bullish bias.

LTG - down by 5.4% week on week. No rush to get into this stock. Let it bleed for now.

MBT - may continue to drop after it fell by 5.4% last week. Support is at 82.35 per share provided by the Kumo.

Read more Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 03/23/2018 | Philippine Stock Market

still on my 2nd month studying how the stock market works and i am fascinated.
    i am currently reading this from Investopedia -> https://www.investopedia.com/article...nd-trading.asp

when i fully understand the logic and computations of these indicators, plano is i'll include this in the alert bot that i am building.
    something like if certain indicators are fulfilled for example lang sa akong nabasahan so far, is when ang 200-day and 50-day MA (moving averages) intersects, the bot will send an email/SMS alert.
    as well as for the other 3 indicators (MACD, RSI, and OBV).
    these probably are the just the basic indicators, but at least this is a good start.

my currently problem unfortunately, is I need a good amount of historical data to compute for these indicators.
    i am currently pulling data from Phisix starting January 1, 2017 and it is taking long and I am worried my script might get blocked. but we'll see.
    naa moy nahibaw-an guys asa pwede makadownload ug PSE historical data (bisa'g CSV, XML, JSON, or any format)?

katong mga interested to be a beta tester and contribute para aning alert bot, feel free send me PM.
    i found a similar tool called My Stock Alarm but it is not free.

11.    Advertisement