Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
    Blog Entries

immortality jud oi,,,, imagine the possibilities ug unsay ma achieve sa tawo for 10 years, unsa pa kahag immortal ka?

no puns intended, but if wealth, murag dawat limpyo ra jud tanan.,,, hahahha

OT:
    murag salida nga "The Man from Earth"

i choose wealth ;D

I’d rather be wealthy in one lifetime than hikahos forever haha

Wealth, you get to have everything you want and live most of your life. Even if you have limited time at least you were able to enjoy it. Immortality is only fun within your first hundred years, a thousand years from that you'll get bored and be lonely because you will outlive all your friends and loved ones.

Wealth. So I can also help others to make their lives more meaningful!

Quote Originally Posted by udsting143 View Post
    Immortality is only fun within your first hundred years, a thousand years from that you'll get bored and be lonely because you will outlive all your friends and loved ones.
    A month after their death (save for the spouse which could last a year or more but definitely not more than 5 yrs),
    you move on with life and that's were the real fun begins. While bringing with you the most valuable memories of
    the people you truly cared in the past 100 years and creating new ones over and over again to no end. If money
    could buy you that, then there's no sense in living life now but to just eat, sleep, work to the ground and die. Think
    about what you can do to help save the earth. To witness the fall of man & evolve once again is a dream come
    true for all geologists, paleontologists, anthropologists and other branches of science. To experience a shift in the
    world economy where East-Asia dominates the global stage & America takes a deep dive in the military and the
    overall political structure similar to how the Romans self-destruct 1,000 yrs ago. To become an observer to the de-
    construction of all forms of religion is pure unadulerated elation. And finally meeting God in the most absurd way
    since you are as undying & perpetual as him, grab a cup of tea at siesta, talk with him about the existence of this
    ridiculous thread and how newbies began spamming and sh!tposting on every damn topic.

TLDR: No amount of wealth can take you to where immortality practically can bring you.
    Last edited by brownie; 10-23-2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: added TLDR

I'd choose wealth to share with my loved ones. Not choosing immortality simply because I don't want to outlive those dear to me.

immortality is cool. you can get to witness the coming and passing of, literally, an endless number of lives. you can experience different eras. you'd become the greatest historian not just ever, but forever hahaha. kung naay mang-bulabog sa history, you'd be there to straighten things up. hahaha.. the possibilities are endless and eternal.

11.    Advertisement