Default music and beyond... let me hear your thoughts on this one...

[size=18px]what kind of music do you listen to, and what do you think about it?[/size]

[size=12px]for an example:

the music that i listen to?

i listen to bands like dishwalla, pearl jam, sound garden, and the rest of the 90's rock/alternative bands...

what i think about it?

well they produce music that has sense for what people wants to hear... the words and the music they produce is way different from the bands nowadays... and most of these band care for people that they don't even know or don't even know them and their music... just like when pearl jam released the song "jeremy" it was a song eddie vedder (vocalist) wrote for a kid that killed himself inside their school... it's a long story, but if you'll read the lyrics in the internet and find out what's behind the story of the kid named "jeremy wade delle", you'll understand what i mean... most of the song that was written in the 90's was such moving as this one i've just mentioned...[/size]

let me hear your thoughts on this one...

i listen to bands like coldplay, live, morrissey, third eye blind, 311, garbage, hole, letters to cleo. my particular fave is coldplay. very talented. not d type who will rush an album just for the sake of releasing one. the type of band who could make or break a record label. passionate and intense lyrics. i have a thing for guitars..and piano. gwyneth is reli reli lucky!

I listen to rock, rap, reggae, and house.

Incubus, 311, Bob Marley, Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie, Jeff Buckley.. blabla and a bunch of other bands. There was a time that I was a fanboy. I'd overheat my player from a single cd of a band that I liked. But nowadays, I'll listen to anything that's good, artistic, and intelligent.

I like playing with music. No, not fiddling with the guitars or beats. I like situating it (music) in such a way that it would create a nostalgia of anything I've done. It'd be a lot more easier if the songs cooperate whole-heartedly. hehe. For example, I always arm myself with a Bob Marley cd everytime me and my friends hit the beach- as I play the same cd back at home, the experience is still very vivid. It's like you're at the beach again. hehe. Stuff like that. I like playing with it.

I listen to anything. Seriously.

What I think about it? That it's so varied and that's what makes it great.

gwyneth is really, really lucky indeed. i love Coldplay too.

i listen to bands like Counting Crows, The Wallflowers, The Cranberries, Smashing Pumpkins, Dishwalla, Del Amitri, The Cure. I don't know much about Smashing Pumpkins and The Cure except that they produced songs that i love very much. Blessed Union of Souls is also on my list. i love their Hey Leonardo and Believe. my number one favorite, though, is Counting Crows. maybe it's because i've listened to them since i was a teenager. the lyrics are very poetic and they have none of those violent lyrics that shout at your face. they can make melancholy beautiful. every melody is just b-e-a-utiful. :mrgreen:

others would be Amy Grant, Jars of Clay, Sarah Mclachlan, Jewel and a little bit more on my friendster account. :mrgreen:

Please refer to the topic below. Thank you.

http://forums.istorya.net/viewtopic.php?t=161
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

7.    Advertisement