Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    pabugnawa lang sa ang situation TS, relax2 lang sa bah..let your anger subside before you start to act, basin man gd ma clouded imo reasoning sa imo anger...

but come to think of it, past is past naman pd gd, and here you are with your bf, 2 years na mo and loving each other...maybe he's over with his ex na finally after that six months, he realized that it's wrong and it's jeopardizing your relationship or simply he grew out of that phase...

let time heal the wounds lang sa, then maybe if you're ready, talk to him...it's the best way to solve problems with couples...

just my two cents..

good luck!
    thanks bro..il kip that in mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Shofu View Post
    If it happens to me, Id probably find a good timing...Paagi nlang ug binoang or pakapin sa istorya like
    "Boanga naka read diay kos imu email blah blah... unsa manto uy??

Nice idea u got there bro..il try that and see if it works.. Iv been kiping it in secret hiding my feelings so that i wouldnt jeopardize his work. Im still waiting for the anger to subside..

dili baya gyud dali ang pag move on. a person may something not very nice about an ex when the break up was ugly. but then, kung mawala na ang kalagot, the memories would come back. esp kung dugay nagkauyab ang taw. ako gani personally, even nagbuwag nami sa akong ex, the first few months, naa pay communication, naa pay mga sweet2 churva, but then kung nabalhin na sa laing taw imong attention and love, eventually, mo undang raman ka kay dili naman ka ma excite kay laing taw na ang nagpa excite nimo. basig ingon ani ang nahitabo sa guy. think twice before making a stupid decision. ikaw ray maka sulti kung inlove ba gyud ang guy nimo karon

4.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345