Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default adventure cafe...a restaurant with extreme adventure activties

please do visit this new place located a Gaas, Balamban. It had its soft opening last may 28, 2010. Activities Offered: Zip Line, Rappelling, Wall Climb, Stress Wall, rope courses, guided tours; caving, mountain trekking, waterfalls, bouldering, etc, A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER!

or u can check their facebook site for further details..thanks

ADVENTURE CAFE | Facebook

Nice place bai...can you post prices for the activities offered and time frame for the guided tours? Also, hope you can post directions to the place, or a km marker so I can have a better idea on how to get there? Thanks

post pics bro... will gonna try this soon...

Hi guys, I visited their place during their soft opening. You may want to check my blog entry about it for information. Had fun there!

Adventure Cafe: The First Resto Adventure Cafe in the Philippines | SoloflightEd - Travels and Foodtrips

just before island in the sky...right side..

as for the rates, here it is:
    Zip line weekend: 150/person (to and from)
    weekday: 100/person
    Wall climb Rappel: 150/person weekend rate
    weekday: 100/person

^mahal2x pd d i noh? unsa katas-a ilang zip line?

kakita ko ani when we went to K33 last june 1.. supposedly adto mi mag zipline unfortunately unavailable ilang mga offered activities coz they are working to improve them pero nindot sad ilang zipline, mas kuyaw and challenging compared sa doce pares..pero tan-aw nako mas taas lang ang sa k33..hehe

Adventure Cafe is in Gaas, Balamban,Cebu, around 30-45 mins drive from JY square along the scenic transcentral highway.The First and only restaurant in the Phils with extreme adventure facilities that is attached directly to the resto. Almost 600m (back and forth) this is the longest Zip line in Cebu and the tallest/deepest @ more than 100m drop elevation. You can compare it once you have tried it. Food is great and very cheap 120-150 ave check/prsn. Rides @ 100/prsn on wkdays and 150/prsn on wkends both for zip line and the wall/rappelling, so cheap considering that you don't have to pay any entrance fees; nice ambiance , cold weather @ 18-22 C with a 360 degree view of Cebu. The only zip line facility in Cebu that is installed by "Adventure Ideas" who are members of the Internationally accredited " Prof. Rope Course Association". All their equipts and pulleys are CMI manufacturers' rated with self lubricating cables to insure safety.A MUST visit place in Cebu..

nice place...daghan sad pwede kalingawan mahal2x lang sad jud

been there last sunday 75php raman ang ziplines since 1way pa xa.nice though naa xa smal resto..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast