Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default What will you do if you were a president?

if i become a President of the Republic.. hmmmm..

first, i'll hunt down corrupt government officials and jail them..
    second, i'll change the line-ups of officials down to rank and file in BIR, BoC, AFP, so forth and so on...
    third, aboilish pork barrels (because i think mao ra gi-apas sa mga politicians)..
    fourth, upgrade the military in terms of hardware..
    fifth, more urban poor housing..
    sixth, more infrastructure projects for rural areas..

and the list goes on... hayy.. ingon pa springfield TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE..

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

hah. Amazing how people's intentions are so pure and innocent when all they can do is talk about it. I just love armchair revolutionaries and politicians.

ako ky f mapresident ko motravel ko whole philippines, magshopping n groceries... mangurakot sad ko pangbudget nko ug palit gadgets ky katkaton nko ang mt. everest. syempre pa-unahon nko ang mga guards nko pra safe ang place ing abot nko sa tumoy sa mt. everest. hehehe.

one thing that most these wanna-be's share:

they think they know everything and would be able to do everything. but when they get there, if they ever do, it's when they realise that they know nothing and can't materialise everything.

one person can't do it all. more to that effect, one person does not know it all!
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

@ PISSKHANXXX

Thats why I am enforcing the REALITY CHECK , REAL WORLD scenarios . Hehe , no pork barrel these and that , industrialized etc . First we need to check first the capability of the country if it is attainable . If not then just be corrupt and give to the people . That way , dungan mo ug tungas , if mahug dungan pod mo . Now that is reality check .... too sad to check because weve been liberated for than 50 years and still what are we now ? Getting worst .... so best thing is just do what is attainable realistically . Daghan kaau mga PLATAPORMA gi sulat diri sa mga posters yet sukad ni AGUINALDO cguro walay successful ani na mga platapormaha .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

For those who want to become "PRESIDENT", I think none of you deserve or worthy to become one. You're all the same, too many promises which can confused people and can turn up into a more complicated country. It's not by becoming a "PRESIDENT" can change all the current situation we are into or helps.

gonna give some of those who answered the topic the benefit of the doubt. anyway we can always tell if a candidate is sincere or not. where there's smoke, there's fire. and the candidates i've chosen for presidency didn't win anyway. so... nothing really earth shattering IF i vote someone from istorya.net whom i strongly believe is sincere and capable of "saving" our country.

who says you have to know everything? u only have to have key people who can help you achieve your goals. besides, if you're a clean president, that would also mean that the elected officials supporting you are also clean and sincere. no corrupt politicians/supporters would support a candidate who'll grill them once that candidate wins.

well.. there u go. i don't think a sincere candidate for presidency or someone who's not corrupt and doesn't have evil intentions once elected will ever win the presidency. so sad, yet it's true. oh... and if ever you'll win, i'm sure you won't last. either you end up dead or you'll quit co'z can't anymore please those people who gave you the presidency. dream on.

i'm going to mass produce shabu and export it to china and the states... that's what we've been doin all along ryt? and they're paying no taxes...

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

If I were president I would ...

... pave the streets with gold.
    ... make sure there is not a cloud in the sky, unless it were desired.
    ... create free medical and social security for everyone. How the government is to afford that is not my problem.
    ... stop corruption, because obviously ... I am incorruptable and it would make sense that I would put a stop to this.
    ... create a nudist colony on one of the thousands of Philippine islands.
    ... offer free plastic surgery for the ugly and the dissatisfied.
    ... make sure everyone finds love.
    ... ensure world peace.
    ... go around kissing the babies so they feel loved.

... and the list goes on. Who wants to start the revolution for the people!

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel
    i'm going to mass produce shabu and export it to china and the states... that's what we've been doin all along ryt? and they're paying no taxes...
    hehehe... nice one.

it's one way of destroying a country from within. art of war eh?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast