Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MRchurchill View Post
    You will need the following:

1. A very good labor lawyer, or connections in government. Most successful manpower agencies are owned by either government officials, former Generals and officers (for security agencies), and by lawyers. As to why? For the sole reason that the LAbor Code tends to favor the rights of workers over that of employers. You need to find a way around the Labor Code.

2. You must be well connected, how else are you supposed to get clients being a beginner in the industry?

3. Lots of cash in your bank account since many clients pay you long after salaries have been overdue.

The most important and only essential qualification to make it big in the business is number 1. If you have number 1, the connections and clients will find their way to you and will be more than willing to make concessions in your favor even. However should you have both numbers 2 and 3 and be lacking in number 1 then you are going to fail big time.
    Nice input Mr. President ^^,

Do you think these the basics for any company starting up?

up for today!

nka start na ang mga taw dri?? pls share.. planing pud mi sa akng migo.. this quarter unta mka start..

TS, if you are serious about this and make this legit (no cutting corners), the documentation for this is exhaustive. But that can be taken care of. Just like any sound business, it all boils down to finance.

You need at least P2M capitalization for either single proprietor, partnership, or corporation. Not to mention the minimum P500k bank certificate requirements, filing fee of P10k and license fee of P50k.

Many fly by night "agencies" tried but failed because they are skimping the legitimacy of the business. This is a profitable business, but you need capitalization first. I will not dwell on the documentation. I wish you well in your business. Cheers!
    Last edited by qwertyqaz; 01-26-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyqaz View Post
    TS, if you are serious about this and make this legit (no cutting corners), the documentation for this is exhaustive. But that can be taken care of. Just like any sound business, it all boils down to finance.

You need at least P2M capitalization for either single proprietor, partnership, or corporation. Not to mention the minimum P500k bank certificate requirements, filing fee of P10k and license fee of P50k.

Many fly by night "agencies" tried but failed because they are skimping the legitimacy of the business. This is a profitable business, but you need capitalization first. I will not dwell on the documentation. I wish you well in your business. Cheers!
    ang 2m capitalization was for international.. low cost ra sa domestic boss.. if u have a good, connected atty.. he's a key for d job..

Quote Originally Posted by gReeDY View Post
    ang 2m capitalization was for international.. low cost ra sa domestic boss.. if u have a good, connected atty.. he's a key for d job..
    DTI does not segregate if local or international business. Those are the requirements. Yes, having connections not just lawyers is already given in our society. That is why on my 1st sentence of my 1st post, i stated there "...if... (no cutting corners).....", then the documentation daghan kaayo ug kuti. Yes you can operate if ginagmay, but finances still will be a big factor. OPEX for the next 6 months alone should be standard to take care of the early stages of the business.

i have helped some people open up their business. for manpower, you need to visit dole if you are local or poea if you are overseas. and for overseas, it will differ if you are recruiting land based employees or sea based. for your business registration or office set up needs, please tx or call me at 0933 1159175 or email me reman.iinvestphilippines(at)gmail...

UP UP UP... for those who needs help to start up their business, pm me...

i think kinahanglan ka ani og contacts sa mga companies na kinahanglan og janitorial , waiters , promos og other manpower needs , murag sakto tong usa ka post sa atong fellow istoryan need ka mu apil sa mga bidding ani . murag need sad kag dako dako na puhunan ani for office space , office supplies ,rentals og uban pang operating expenses , in the long run , murag maayo sad ni na negosyo og daghan kag clientele ,ikaw man sguro magbuot sa imong salary og percentage ani pero kinahanglan na at par sa prices sa ubang leading manpower service providers

Quote Originally Posted by nodols3 View Post
    Nice input Mr. President ^^,

Do you think these the basics for any company starting up?
    Good commentaries. Are you in anyway operating a janitorial services company? I am looking for a reliable and stable janitorial services agency.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone refer a good janitorial service provider? I am looking for one.

I have talked to some pero mura fly by night man. Ang ilang gi recommend puro mga standbye! he he he

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast