Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default hallucinations,mental disorder or possession?

anybody here a medical doctor? i have a relative who is hearing voices and music and she insist she's being possesed by unknown entities. ..she went to 3 psychiatrist and was diagnosed to have auditory hallucinations. Kind of weird, music is with her 24/7, and it,s quite disturbing her...

Default Re: hallucinations,mental disorder or possession?

dili ba ni epekto sa drugass?

I dont know what that is if she feels she is being possessed by some unknown entities and hearing voices/music if she is a catholic she can pray the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and keep holy water near this person and sprinkle it around the home. Include beds, doors, windows, floors, everywhere actually then while sprinkling say .... Lord Jesus Christ please cast away all the evil spirits around me and in this house.....say that repeatedly while sprinkling holy water. Holy water is also good to have around the house and if you are afraid of being visited by someone who just died, this will calm your anxiety and fears. Sprinkle holy water. When a person dies, depending on the state of the person's soul, sometime evil can play tricks on those left behind. So if you are a catholic. Holy Water is very important always have it handy and regularly bless your homes and yourself with it while saying the prayers i stated above - Prayer to St. Michael and Lord Jesus Christ cast away...etc. Also only a priest who has performed his moral obligations and duty can administer the rites of exorcism prayer.

First of all, you don't need a medical doctor. Rather, you need a psychiatrist.

Second, I think you need to elaborate more the findings of the psychiatrist. Auditory hallucination is merely a symptom of a disease. Perhaps she is schizophrenic or something. What was the final diagnosis?

as health care related course student i would say it is more on mental disorder... since they just create things on their minds.. for short.. medyo na tuliring.. hehehe

there are different case scenario...you will know if its mental disorder or not...i agree with what streetcar says

And if the patient is not Catholic? What can he do? Rot?

Purple, What made her went diay? Nag unsa diay cya before cyaa na tuliring?? she went to 3 psychiatrist already. That means they're not doing their job. =( or she's not taking the medications.

Usually ang kanang na praning kay naay 1.) experience na traumatic, 2.) depression, na libog sa problema like sa gugmang gi-liver, 3.) nakulangan sa kaun like example ang mga taw nga nasaag sa kadalanan, or 4.) she went into something spritual.. nag spirit of the glass perhaps? 5.) drugs, or 6.) among other things. Just my observation lang ni.

Eat, sleep/rest, exercise, and positive outlook in life.
    Mapareha cya kay Emily Rose(movie) di mokaun, di pud matulog. Naa cyay spiritual battle. pati na pud physical conditions niya apil pud.

Pero naa sad juy things nga unexplained and still remains a mystery.. mga ghosts, spirits, etc.
    Kana dili ko expert ana.. pangutan-a mga experts dire sa istorya.net. Naa.

stress lang na.hehehe

whats the music she's hearing?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast