Page 428 of 956 FirstFirst ... 418425426427428429430431438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 9551
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MERGED: Your ghost/paranormal encounters/stories/pictures

This is the most scary experienced sukad pag trabaho nako as caregiver dri sa US.na-assigned ko to watch over a hospice patient (pasyente in dying process).He has a *****eral pneumonia and the doc just gave him 10 days to live.The family decides to send him home and didto na mamatay.They put him in the guest room with all the medical stuffs,ga-oxygen naman sya and bed ridden napud.So i was with him 24 hrs and sleep in the same room.anad na ko ug bantay ug himatyunon nga pasyente,like its my 6th time already so wala ra nako.The room is big, with tv,ref and own CR.anyways,kami ra duha sa pasyente and the house is kinda big kay they have 5 rooms bungalow.to make the story short,a night before he died, he talked to me like he wants to die while he sleep,he saw his wife (which is dead na),he wants to go to his parents (opkors,dugay ng patay)..for me,balewala lang nako kay its the part of the process.it was 11pm the next night when he passed away.wala jud ko nag expect coz i was giving him his med and some morphine (for pain) and i said "il see u tomorrow sir" sabay goodnight.He responded "i hope, i dont know".i immediately fall asleep around 9pm that time.murag after an hour naka mata,it was dark in the room,with a little light gikan sa CR.ako sya gi-lantaw kay makita raman nako iya face,that time buhi pa sya.so i went back to sleep again.his bed and my bed is at the opposite side of the room,like 3 meters ang distant..nakamata ko when i feel nga naay nihikap sa akong bukton.kay nag talikod man ko natulog.kuyawan nako ato kay kami ra gud duha sa room and to think ako pasyente dili na kabarog.murag mga less than 10 seconds usa gibuy-an ang bukton ug bugnaw kaayo ang kamot nigunit..tungod sa ako kahadlok,wala ko milingi. after na feel nako na gibuy-an kos kamot,hinay kog barog and see if naay tawo which is impossible kaayo.grabe na kaayo ako goosebumps ato.hehe there was only one thing in my mind that time,akong pasyente.so i checked him immediately and found out hes dead already like an hour ago..his eyes were open and looks like died in pain kay sad kaayo iya face..imagine gabii na,ako kuyog sa room patay hehe it took about 2 hrs before naabot ang taga mortuary para kuhaon sya..maybe iya tong kalag nag gunit nako just to let me know he died already.
    Last edited by rockrhyan1982; 03-17-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel View Post
    I've already experience this kind of phenomenon where I keep searchin' for a thing(ex: a document/jacket of our client). I did search twice or even thrice but still I didn't see it. after few minutes, 30-40mins moappear na ang thing na aq gipangita. Weird but its true...and it doesn't happen once/twice but many times... so creepy..........
    this is true...this happened to one of our teacher sa usc ... sauna katong gabuhat silag thesis sa usa ka computer lab diha sa USCTC.... (ga overnight sila, then sa lab sila gabuhat thesis kay about networking man ilang thesis)....naka decide daw sila nga mangaon then mao to nigawas sila sa school, leaving their things sa lab....pagbalik daw nila didto sa lab....nawala ang ilang mga butang.....so mao to niadto sila sa pikas nga lab (cause duha mani sila ka lab nga giseparate lag office)....pag adto nila wala sad daw gihapon ilang mga butang....pagbalik nila sa lab nga ilang gibuhatag thesis naa radaw didto balik where nila gibutang....

Quote Originally Posted by ironmack08 View Post
    this is true...this happened to one of our teacher sa usc ... sauna katong gabuhat silag thesis sa usa ka computer lab diha sa USCTC.... (ga overnight sila, then sa lab sila gabuhat thesis kay about networking man ilang thesis)....naka decide daw sila nga mangaon then mao to nigawas sila sa school, leaving their things sa lab....pagbalik daw nila didto sa lab....nawala ang ilang mga butang.....so mao to niadto sila sa pikas nga lab (cause duha mani sila ka lab nga giseparate lag office)....pag adto nila wala sad daw gihapon ilang mga butang....pagbalik nila sa lab nga ilang gibuhatag thesis naa radaw didto balik where nila gibutang....
    usahai duwaan mn cgro pud nila kita sah? scary....

Quote Originally Posted by rockrhyan1982 View Post
    This is the most scary experienced sukad pag trabaho nako as caregiver dri sa US.na-assigned ko to watch over a hospice patient (pasyente in dying process).He has a *****eral pneumonia and the doc just gave him 10 days to live.The family decides to send him home and didto na mamatay.They put him in the guest room with all the medical stuffs,ga-oxygen naman sya and bed ridden napud.So i was with him 24 hrs and sleep in the same room.anad na ko ug bantay ug himatyunon nga pasyente,like its my 6th time already so wala ra nako.The room is big, with tv,ref and own CR.anyways,kami ra duha sa pasyente and the house is kinda big kay they have 5 rooms bungalow.to make the story short,a night before he died, he talked to me like he wants to die while he sleep,he saw his wife (which is dead na),he wants to go to his parents (opkors,dugay ng patay)..for me,balewala lang nako kay its the part of the process.it was 11pm the next night when he passed away.wala jud ko nag expect coz i was giving him his med and some morphine (for pain) and i said "il see u tomorrow sir" sabay goodnight.He responded "i hope, i dont know".i immediately fall asleep around 9pm that time.murag after an hour naka mata,it was dark in the room,with a little light gikan sa CR.ako sya gi-lantaw kay makita raman nako iya face,that time buhi pa sya.so i went back to sleep again.his bed and my bed is at the opposite side of the room,like 3 meters ang distant..nakamata ko when i feel nga naay nihikap sa akong bukton.kay nag talikod man ko natulog.kuyawan nako ato kay kami ra gud duha sa room and to think ako pasyente dili na kabarog.murag mga less than 10 seconds usa gibuy-an ang bukton ug bugnaw kaayo ang kamot nigunit..tungod sa ako kahadlok,wala ko milingi. after na feel nako na gibuy-an kos kamot,hinay kog barog and see if naay tawo which is impossible kaayo.grabe na kaayo ako goosebumps ato.hehe there was only one thing in my mind that time,akong pasyente.so i checked him immediately and found out hes dead already like an hour ago..his eyes were open and looks like died in pain kay sad kaayo iya face..imagine gabii na,ako kuyog sa room patay hehe it took about 2 hrs before naabot ang taga mortuary para kuhaon sya..maybe iya tong kalag nag gunit nako just to let me know he died already.
    cgro iya gi mean bro.. "i hope...to see u tomorrow..i don't know if i still can..." mao after an hour nalang ka niya gikakita...waaaaaaaaa..........scary.

kanina, giingnan ko sa GF sa akong cousin while backriding at me nga kita daw siya ug whitelady gahapon sa alas 6.00pm dapit sa among giagian kanina...he described the whitelady as white gown/robed woman nga nagduko with her long hair covering his face (kana bitaw attire nga padung mangumpisal)...she wondered why the lady was moving slowly but when he passed near the lady...the lady was actually floating in the air and after that he hugged my cousin because she was afraid of what she saw...in addition, my cousin did not happen to see the whitelady though...after hearing it, I quickly drive back to the place and take a stop and look around the place...others, say if a whitelady will appear then a future accident will happen...I want to see the white lady I want to see her face. After hearing her story, my heart is trembling of excitement...fear was not in the site of my heart because I don't fear anything as long as its in or near my place.

I've marked the place already...I will surely glance at the place whenever I pass it.

I still got many stories like sanib, kapre, lungon and many more from elder's mouth but I'm lazy sharing it.
    Last edited by blu bizcuitz; 03-18-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Well, I don't belive on those stuffs...just curious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimleeKINO_choi View Post
    cgro iya gi mean bro.. "i hope...to see u tomorrow..i don't know if i still can..." mao after an hour nalang ka niya gikakita...waaaaaaaaa..........scary.
    i know it already sis and i had a feeling that night na mao gyud to kay i can see it in his breathing.creepy lang kaayo kay namukaw nako.lol i cant say that m just dreaming that time or imagination lang to coz i didnt sleep well also that.kay every hour ko maka-mata to check him..after his burial,nagka storya mi sa iyang anak,nagparamdam daw iya dad sa hauz like na-unlocked ang mga doors,nahulog ang vase,flickering lights and most creepy,he heard him walking with his cane.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by blu bizcuitz View Post
    kanina, giingnan ko sa GF sa akong cousin while backriding at me nga kita daw siya ug whitelady gahapon sa alas 6.00pm dapit sa among giagian kanina...he described the whitelady as white gown/robed woman nga nagduko with her long hair covering his face (kana bitaw attire nga padung mangumpisal)...she wondered why the lady was moving slowly but when he passed near the lady...the lady was actually floating in the air and after that he hugged my cousin because she was afraid of what she saw...in addition, my cousin did not happen to see the whitelady though...after hearing it, I quickly drive back to the place and take a stop and look around the place...others, say if a whitelady will appear then a future accident will happen...I want to see the white lady I want to see her face. After hearing her story, my heart is trembling of excitement...fear was not in the site of my heart because I don't fear anything as long as its in or near my place.

I've marked the place already...I will surely glance at the place whenever I pass it.

I still got many stories like sanib, kapre, lungon and many more from elder's mouth but I'm lazy sharing it.
    isuga nmo blu oie....ako ng una nakog ka kuyapan ana..haha i won't even dare to look at it, if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrhyan1982 View Post
    i know it already sis and i had a feeling that night na mao gyud to kay i can see it in his breathing.creepy lang kaayo kay namukaw nako.lol i cant say that m just dreaming that time or imagination lang to coz i didnt sleep well also that.kay every hour ko maka-mata to check him..after his burial,nagka storya mi sa iyang anak,nagparamdam daw iya dad sa hauz like na-unlocked ang mga doors,nahulog ang vase,flickering lights and most creepy,he heard him walking with his cane.hehe
    waaaa....scary indeed..ako gnhan mn ko ghost stories but i dare not to try it.

ataka ani uy! mura man pud tag makulba-an ani. hahahaha.

11.    Advertisement