Page 296 of 956 FirstFirst ... 286293294295296297298299306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 9551

Default Re: Share your ghost encounters, hadlok or paranormal stories

ASTHMA made me vulnerable....

One night I had ASTHMA and although DOCTORS say na it helps daw if sleep ka in a room na airconditioned, bali for me kay it kinda makes me not breathe well enough hinuon and mag hutoy na hinuon ko! So I slept in the sala with a FOAM that was elevated 45 degrees or so in my back area! Mura ba ug kanang hospital bed na gipa recline ang imu luyo dapit! Sa SALA ang akong FOAM/BED was in the middle with the COFFEE TABLE with the ELECTRIC FAN on my LEFT SIDE and the SALA SET on my LEFT SIDE! Both furnitures were about 2 feet away from me! So in a way, mura kog ge tung-an sa furnitures!

So anyway, this happened way back in high school when we were still living in CAPITOL! A lot of stories circulated in our neighborhood about my guy friends seeing the WHITE LADY daw passing by sa basketball court or floating on top of the rubber tree. Pero that wasn't in my mind during those times that I was sick!

So mao na to, I was sleeping sa SALA with the TERRACE LIGHTS ON! Ang SALA was like slightly dim but you still could see if people would like pass in front of you like kung mugawas akong MOM to check on me if I am still breathing or what bah or I needed my meds. So mao to, I already fell asleep! Then diba when you sleep even if it is 8 hours of sleep, every now and then you wake up when you change position or when you hear something loud outside like the dog or something. As for me, I woke up because I COUGHED. After that, somewhere between sleep and awake, I saw a figure of a LADY DRESSED IN A WHITE LONG DRESS and I can't see her FEET since it seemed as though she was floating on air. I also couldn't see or figure out her face for me to know if it was my MOM or my SISTER but she definitely was taller than my MOM or my SISTER. So to keep myself from FREAKING OUT cause I couldn't do anything about that kay kuyaw sad ug mu bangon ko ug dagan padung sa kwarto sa akong mom then sugatun pa lang ko niya, what I did was I ignored "HER" and thought to myself that I was just dreaming and I turned side ways to face my RIGHT SIDE! With my eyes still half closed where I could still see my surroundings, while already lying on my RIGHT SIDE, I saw the WHITE EDGE of her DRESS in front of me! So in a way, for that few seconds that I turned to my right side, she was immediately able to transfer to where I was facing!

Sa akong ka kulba, I just closed my eyes shut coz I was really scared and at thesame time I was hoping she wouldn't try to touch me or talk to me! After that, I just went directly back to sleep because I really was so exhausted!

I don't know what she wanted from me or why she was there but I guess it is true what they say na when you are sick daw, your senses or your 3rd eye becomes somewhat slightly open or vulnerable ka to be able to see these beings that you can't explain!

bastos man jud akong makita masking unsaon nakog tan-aw... LOL

-----------------------------------------------
    SA WAKAS!!!! NAAYO NAKO!!

our bathroom back in cebu i think is haunted cause almost everytime i went in i get a shivering boner

Quote Originally Posted by doi View Post
    our bathroom back in cebu i think is haunted cause almost everytime i went in i get a shivering boner
    Kanang murag lain lage akong ma imagine anang imung "Shivering boner." Hehehe LOL! But anyway, wala ka kahibaw, basin naay bata ge abort didto or what!

speaking of, here's a story of a classmate of mine in COLLEGE!

FETUS in JAR

A classmate of mine in DENTISTRY (PAUL), used to study MEDICINE in 1 of the MEDICAL schools here in CEBU! 1 of their subjects was EMBRYOLOGY which basically was, well about FETUS'. So in that class, and in their classroom, they literally would take out live specimens of FETUS' and study them! So just imagine, daghan bya students sa school who also take that subject so sabotable na nga they have lots of FETUS in JARS there for educational purposes. 1 time while in class and studying a male FETUS of about 3 or 4 months (imagina, porma na ang face and body ana and baby na gyud sya but small size as in like palm size coz masulod bya sa JAR), Paul decided to bring it home with him as a souvenir of some sort. He was thinking na it would really be cool to have a fetus displayed sa iyang study table or something. It would really make him look medical or scholastic or whatever. But whatever his intentions were, mao to sya, he brought the FETUS home.

During that same night, while studying in his room, he heard the phone ringing. It was already 12 MIDNIGHT so he was like pissed about who would call in the middle of the night. He picked up the Phone receiver and said "Hello?" Then a voice of a little BOY broke out and said, "Ikaw akong papa?" At first, Paul didn't understand why the kid would ask that. And so he told the kid, "Dong, kinsa imung gepangita? Ngano man intawn mata paka aning orasa? Tulog na didto kaw!" But the kid asked thesame question over and over again, "Ikaw akong papa?" Paul thought it was a prank or something and so he told the kid "Dong dili ko nimo Papa dong! Bye" and placed the phone receiver down. Just a few seconds later, the phone rang again and the same kid was heard with the same question. The Kid called him 3x that night just enough for midnight to pass. It was only then that it struck his mind that in a way, it might be that the kid calling him is the FETUS that he brought home with him. He had goosebumps at this thought. And so after that incident, he took the bottle with the Fetus inside and kinda talked to it and apologized for taking him home with him.

The next day, he took the Fetus in the Jar back to school and returned it....

The KID never called him again!

Spooky noh? But true enough, if your life was taken away from you and you didn't have a choice and you didn't even have the chance to meet your parents, wouldn't you also be curious to know who your parents are or the people who MADE you but at the same time are the one's who KILLED you? (Applies to unborn or aborted children/fetus.)

Blog Entries

kita ra ko gud ug santilmo.. dayon gi pakuyawan ko sa agta sa dapit sa among balay.. duol man gud ug kaymito among balay atong panahona... kuyawan sad ta oi..

Quote Originally Posted by nealotol View Post
    kita ra ko gud ug santilmo.. dayon gi pakuyawan ko sa agta sa dapit sa among balay.. duol man gud ug kaymito among balay atong panahona... kuyawan sad ta oi..
    Bro, e specify daw imung story unsa gyud na happen nimo when those things happened? Mas nice man na e story form nimo kaysa mu chika ra ka nga you saw those things! hehhe Thats more interesting to read about heheeh

Default Re: Ghost hunting

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Last call for all those genuinely interested to join the ghost hunting.
    please PM TEDA or yours truly.
    we don't have a date yet as we're still finalizing the names of those who'll be attending.
    Try mo sa LAHUG near HACIENDA SALINAS padung LA GUERTA or GOLDEN VALLEY! There is a spot there na FOREST then among mga neighbors daghan na gyud ug mga kababalaghan nakita dinha! Kana nga FOREST kay naay mag AIR SOFT dinha usahay during the day! But at night, it is really dark! Pwede man cguro mo mananghid sa guard na mu tambay mo there or mag camping for awhile! At least, if things go nuts and freaky, sayun ra ninyo e get out of the FOREST kay houses are nearby lang! But it really is a spooky place!

Naa koy mga migo ng tambay sa sala and ako gkan nalibang, pg gawas nako sa CR drtso nako sa banyo kay naligo.. suddenly gitok-tok ko sa akong migo kay naa daw sya'y nakit-an tao ni lili sa pultahan.. Ask dayon sya kng naa ba daw koy parente nga namatay nah nya kadto adlawa ang anniv kay sure sya nga ako daw ang gi sundan ato.. tsk

happened earlier..

sa house around 9:30am..mao pay pagluto nko sa breakfast, ya know buntis dugay mata
    samot na akong mga kuyog sa balay paabot rag tawgon sa buntis na "manga-on nah!!!"

nag luto kog beef loaf sa pikas burner,
    nya nag prepare kug lutuan para sa canton sa pikas pud burner
    cge kog try ON sa 2nd burner, di dyud xa mo-ON
    nya akong gi check ang 1st burner, nawala ang kayo
    akong gitan-aw ang gasul, oppsss gipawng mang gasul
    di man to easy e off ang gasul kay tuyukon man to pag off

ako ra man didto usa, gipaw ngan man kog gasul nu-on
    we'll same thing murag naanad nko, di nko ma scared sa ila.

@nomad ug teda, buhi pmu ngari??

11.    Advertisement