Page 282 of 956 FirstFirst ... 272279280281282283284285292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 9551

Default Re: Share your ghost encounters, hadlok or paranormal stories

more stories pa,,lingaw kau basahon dyud

pag patay sa akong papa akong mama sige hilak sige ana kuhaa nako apil....1 night tulog nami padong naka hear mi sa kong mama murag nangagho ug lawm...then gi sigaan namong ang suga...naka mata akong mama ni ana siya akong papa naa daw gi gunitan daw siya ni ana akong papa tana kuyog ta....kuyaw gud mi sige nalang mi ug tan-aw sa akong mama...

This story supposedly happened at the girls' CR in the administration building of UP Cebu.

Inside this CR is a very large and very old mirror behind the sinks. Late one night, a female student (I forgot why she was there) went to the CR. While she was washing her hand, she saw in the mirror another girl smiling at her. She turned her head to look at the girl but was shocked to see that no one was there. She looked at the mirror and the other girl was there again.

Scared now, she started praying "Our Father..." But it seemed that the prayer had no effect on the other girl, because she was also reciting the words of the prayer while wearing a very evil smile. The student then ran out of the bathroom as fast as she could, the other girl's evil laugh echoing in the empty halls of the building.

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    This story supposedly happened at the girls' CR in the administration building of UP Cebu.

Inside this CR is a very large and very old mirror behind the sinks. Late one night, a female student (I forgot why she was there) went to the CR. While she was washing her hand, she saw in the mirror another girl smiling at her. She turned her head to look at the girl but was shocked to see that no one was there. She looked at the mirror and the other girl was there again.

Scared now, she started praying "Our Father..." But it seemed that the prayer had no effect on the other girl, because she was also reciting the words of the prayer while wearing a very evil smile. The student then ran out of the bathroom as fast as she could, the other girl's evil laugh echoing in the empty halls of the building.

weirdohan jud ko nako brod kai mg teary-eyed jud ko kng mahadlok ko..manibawt balhibo u story oie pero naka hear nko ani man lahi mn to pod sa province......padung sya maligo then pgkuha niya sa tabo kai naa sya kit-an sa mirror then ng pray sya OUR FATHER then same imo post kai ng pray pod ang ni kopya niya nga ng smile2 then gi tuyok2 iya hair..murag ingn ana gni then almost two weeks gd wla sa self ang girl mn gro to then naa r sya pirmi sa haus nila wla nai interaction sa neybors...then nasa state of shock jud sya.

This one's a creepypasta from a local website so you've probably heard of it:

up ikot story
    Spoiler! 
    My friend went home late after finishing their school project, now since she lives within the vicinity of the U.P. Diliman campus (University of the Philippines) it was perfectly safe for her to take the jeepney instead of taking a taxi in going home during late hours. It was about midnight when she took the ride home, and she could not help but notice the driver kept glancing at her through his rear view mirror and then he would turn to her. (Now all jeepneys have their own route and do not take any turns and they have to stick to their route or else there is a big chance that they would run into some cop trouble). What's odd about this jeepney ride besides the eerie glances that the driver gave from time to time, he was also taking turns in corners that he was not suppose to. Afraid of what the drivers plans are, she was even more afraid of her surroundings because it seemed as if she was in the middle of nowhere already. So instead of going down, she just stayed on the jeep. On the last turn that the driver made, she noticed that they were back on the route that they were suppose to be in the first place.

Before reaching the end of the terminal, the driver turned to my friend and said, "Im sorry if I scared you or startled you! It was not my intention".. "Could you do me a favor and BURN all your clothes when you get home".. Wondering why my friend asked why he was acting very strange. The driver explained, "The reason why I kept glancing was because your head was not attached to your body when I looked through my rear view mirror." "That is why I changed my route awhile ago, hoping we could get away from the bad energy present in that area, and thats why I want you to BURN your clothes when you get home because I think its still with you."

Upon arriving home, still shaking from fear, my friend took all her clothes off and burned them as quickly as she could. A few days later she found out on the news that the jeepney driver died a day after the incident. It turned out the warning was not for her but for the driver.

kato nag checking sa 5th floor then naay nag pa kita...

The Portraits
    Spoiler! 
    There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, the hunter awoke - he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

Bonus:
    Help Me
    Spoiler! 
    Last edited by clinically.dead; 03-08-2011 at 09:50 PM.

1st high school ko kay naa nako sa seminarayo..unya kay tungod daghan kaayo mi sa akong batch, di mi masigo tanan sa taas na dorm, so ila mi gibutang sa basement na dorm..I always felt that there's something weird sa basement na dorm, lahi ra kaayo iyang aura.

Ang style diay sa among bed kay murag kanang panghospital na karaan style..

One time, nakamata ko mga kadlawn, mga 1:30am.. Nakamata ko kay murag naay nibira sa akong tiil.. Unya unsaon nga paglingi nako sa akong tiilan, sa tumoy sa akong bed, kay naa may bata nga nagbarog unya nagtan-aw nako.. That was my first encounter nga nag-atubang na gyud nako..

Ang nakapaet pa gyud kay sa sige nako ug tutok niya kay nashock pako, ni sulti siya ug "Duwa ta na"..dili nako maklaro iyang nawng, pero ang iyang figure kay sa bata..ako nalang gipiyong ug maayo akong mata kay hadluk na gyud kaayo ko..pagpiyong nako ang bintana sa dorm kay sige na ug lihok, unya langas kaayo..ang style sa bintana kay kana bitaw imo push out para mo open unya gahi kaayo iopen, kinahanglan paka mangugat para maopen..

Unya ang bintana sige ra ug open, close, open, close mao langas kaayo..pero wa jud hangin. Lami na kaayo ishagit, pero maikog ka kay daghan kaayo makamata kung moshagit ko..nakadlawnan nalang wa jud ko makatug.

After pila ka months ato, ang ako pud kauban sa kato na dorm..kita siyag bata nag-duwa2x..

matud pa sa akong kaila, nga na puy kakayahan, nga mao daw to nga stage nga nag-hinay2x ug buka akong 3rd eye, di daw ma-make out ang details sa nawng, pero ang figure kay klaro na kaayo..

^ Huh. I always thought places like seminaries would be free from paranormal activities. I guess I was wrong.

@spreketeng: Do you still live in that place? Or are you out of the seminary?

asa na diay sila si teda, nomad ug uban pa.. kay naa koi question, i hope naay makaexplain.. Makakita ko ug maayo sa mga "the others" kung gikan ko kumpisal.. pero karong wa na kkumpisal, wa napud.

11.    Advertisement