Page 280 of 956 FirstFirst ... 270277278279280281282283290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 9551

Default Re: Share your ghost encounters, hadlok or paranormal stories

Quote Originally Posted by alexaclarisse View Post
    how true kung mgdream ka ug naibot imo mga ngipon tanan kay naa mamatay suod nimo ... tinuod ba pud ba kaha na ang sumpa ana na kitkit ka sa haligi knu?

uu bro kadaghan na nako gihimo kitkit sa haligi..mostly jud ifma ibot imong ngipon naa jud mamatay bsta jud parente...

Creepypasta okay? Spoiler-tagged for your convenience.

Bad Dreams
    Spoiler! 
    "Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness — it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

The Licked Hand
    Spoiler! 
    A beautiful young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. On the news that night, they announced there is a serial killer on the loose in the area. Before she goes to bed, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows, but the one in the basement won't lock. She decides to leave it unlocked, but locks the basement door and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from her bathroom. Half-awake, the girl feels the comforting lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more, she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye; she turns around. Written on the wall in her dog's blood are the words "Humans can lick too."

Home Alone
    Spoiler! 
    You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.

You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911. You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.

You then drop the phone in shock. There are no footprints in the snow.

It's his reflection.

H̜̺̺̟̤̔o̢̗̬͓͍͓͌̃̚p̂̈́̓̌ͣͯ̓҉͕̘e̊̈́҉̪ ̻̹̺̟̞̻͝ỷ̗͙̭̳͖̟͢o̹̣̹͖̲͊̎ͧͅu̴̽̒̂̓ ͔̬̖̄͌͊̏̕e̪̰͈̬̭n̹̬͉̝͊̓j̮̥̒͌ͣ̍̑̄͜o̷͕͐ͣ͐ͅy̲̻̻̓͗͊̀͘e̐̒ ̠d̞̬̅̄ͫ̓̆̇͗ ͎̻̹͖̦̟̬͐͋͛͠t͉̯̳ḫ̭͚͖̗͔̗̽e̡̥ͪ ͙̜̳̩ͫs̄ͣ͗ͥ̂̂t̙̻̹ͮo̧͂͗̆ͬr̤͎ͭ̊ͧ̏̂i̛͓͓ͨ̒̏ͣͭ̚e̞̬̹ͧ̈́͗ͣ́ ̖͕s̈́͜.̩͙̉̅
    Last edited by clinically.dead; 03-05-2011 at 04:35 PM.

wahahaha kuywa post clinically oist... my heart beeats faster than as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_and_Sickle View Post
    tinood siguro, naa pod di matinood, ako nahebaw-an di kit2x sa haligi sa unlan noon

yup mao pud na enggon ko mama but dapat daw dle ka mgsaba ana unless imo na nasumpa.

there was this incident na until now ... murag ala pa ko ka get-over ... nka-try nmo ana kana gani "what ifs" after sa incident?

August 2008 ... i forgot the exact date .. i dreamed about ana naibot akng mga ngipon and daghan kaau blood ... my mama told me about na ana but ambot lang pud ato nga time feel nko na dle na tinuod na sumpa2x na pirmi naman unta na nko buhatn if mgdream ko ana ... ala ko gsulthan about ato ...

A week after ... ang pinakaclose nko nga tiyo rushed to the hospital .. ICU. He has this illness na we thought ok na ... about sa iya liver ... dghan mga apparatus kabit sa iya ... ang pinakaworst for me na gkabit sa iya kay ang NGT (kna mura ug host paagi imo ilong down to your esophagus para gawsan sa internal bleeding etc.) with that ggapos iya 2 hands kay iya man pang-ibton ..

I thought mkarecover ra sya ... kay kato nahospital sya the same year valentines day ... nkarecover man sya ato .. but the doctor told us that it was livercancer stage 4 already ...

I dont know what to think then ... my mother w/c is his younger sister never gave up in praying na mkarecover ra sya ... naglibog ko what to do and think about it ... but one thing is for sure then i need to do something ... so I decided to go to Simala .. asking for Mother Mary's Help ... i cried ... it's like loosing a second father ... while praying there was this voice telling me to accept it.

Engon sila kana daw tao himatyon .. dghan na makit-an .. bali sundu-on sya ba .. mao to nahitabo nya a day after ko ko ni-adto simala ... dghan na kaau sya makt-an .. mgsige lang engon na pabuhian iya higot kay musaka na daw sya sa taas... ala rajud ko ato kay engon sila dle man daw na anha daun mahitabo ... Nag-paalam na gani sya sa iya wife and ako mama ato na time ... nigawas sila duha sa room nya me stayed with him ... we talked ... ako sya g-ask kung sakit ba iya tiyan kay nidaku man ug kung sleepy naba sya ... but iya engon nko ala sya sleepy but ganhan na sya mu-rest kay kapoi na daw sya... slip of the tongue i just said "ok ... kapoi naman kaha ka."

My cousin came, his eldest son, kay time napud to nila mubantay ... padong na unta mi uli ato but i feel na dle pko ganhan muuli kay si tiyo magsige ug tan-aw nko ... murag dle magpabiya... the nurse came and check his BP but murag maglisud na ang nurse check sa iya BP.. the staff/nurses decided to drain any liquid sa iya tummy through sa NGT ... ang nigawas kay blood napud na we thought dle na ...

Nagping-it sya sa kasakit ... i hold his left hand ... ako gtangtang ang higot and he hold me tightly kana gani ari sya nagkuha ug kusog nko ... while his son sa right hand but iya man iwakli kay maghikap sya iya tiyan na sakit ... on that moment i prayed na kuhaon nalng siya kaysa magsuffer sya sa sakit ...

He look at me ... hold me tight and take his last breathe ... he died while am holding him .. i thought sa salida ra na mahitabo, i never thought mahitabo na nako...

I forgot to mention that i am afraid of caskets/coffins ... and i cant even stand near to it or simply by seeing the dead person inside ....

But he taught me that death is a part of our lives ...

Now ... i asked myself kung ako ba to gisumpa ang dream .. is there any chance that he will be saved

Sa una, 5 - 6 anyos pa ko. Anha ko magkatulgan sa salug kay tabla man. Pakatulgon ko sa ahong lola mga ala una/dos sa hapon.

Una nahong nabantayan mao ang mga kasikas sa salug daw sama sa gikuskus ug mga tunob daw naghagurus.

Wa lang naho damha, sa ahong pagmata. Tungos lagi kay lahos2X ra ang ubos sa bong-bong sa mga kwarto sa taas sa balay para makalahos ang hangin (ventilation), nakita jud naho ang mga gagmayng tiil, adunay mga sapatos daw talinis nga puntil ang tumoy.

Ako may nag-inusarang bata sa amo-a, abi naho ug naay nangabot bisita. Ahong gisusi ug gitan-aw sa pikas lawak. Wa man jud koy nakita bisan usa man lang ka nilalang gawas naho. Abi naho ug na-alimungawan lang tingali ko.

Sa sunod nga mga adlaw, mao ra ghapon ang nahitabo. Aho na jud gitug-an sa ahong lola, ija kung gisuginlan sa istorya kabahin sa mga duwende. Dili lang daw naho sila labtan kay wa man sad manglabot. Apan ang pagpakita/pagpadungog nila naho, nagpadayon. Makadungog na nuon ko ug mga agik-ik.

Matud pa sa ahong lola, ganahan makigdula ang mga duwende sa mga bata.

Nibati na ko ug kahadlok kadtong wa na nuon ko makasinati sa mga tunb ug agik-ik. Kay tinagulul na pud sa mga sapatos ug ubang butang sa pikas lawak ahong madunggan.

Ug dha dajon, gipatan-aw dajon sa ahong mga apuhan ug mananambal ang kwarto. Kalit lang gilukutan ko ug mga dahon nga giputos ug itom nga panapton ug gituthu-an ahong alimpulo.

Wa na ko nakamatikud sa mga panghitabo, wa na ko'y nadunggan o nakita man lang.

Ang mga buotang duwende daw tong mga playful, ug kadtong mura'g nanghagis mga dautang duwende (mga jatot).

Sukad ni-adto, wa na ko padungga o pakit-a man lang ug balik.
    Apan, ang ahong dos anyos nga anak...

Mokaon sa ko ug pamahaw ha. Gutom naman. To be continued....

Share ko, share ko about sa akong deactivated third eye..hahaha

Wala jud ko kahibaw na naa diay ko ani, abi nako na abat2x lang to kay abtonon man kaayo akong papa. My first encounter was when I was in grade 4 pa, it happened a week after the funeral of my lolo (father's side). Kada uli padung school, mosakay ra ko sa akong ig-agaw kay malakaw raman ila balay padung sa amo. It so happened, na nagabhi-an mi ug uli. So wa koy choice, lakaw ko padung uli, unya ngit2x kaayo ang dalan gikan sa ila padung sa amo. Sa unahan sa ilaha kay naay Caimito ug unahan gamay sa caimito kay naay balay, at least ani nga part kay naa nay hayag nga gikan sa suga sa atbang ani na balay na di sad kaayo tantong layo, and naay moreflect na hayag sa bongbong sa kato na balay.

Upon reaching said house nitan-aw ko sa bongbong, unya naay anino sa tawo sa bongbong (kay nireflect man ang hayag), ay sos pagtan-aw nako kay kung asa naggikan ang light nga supposedly nga didto pud magbarog ang tawo nga nakatag-iya sa anino, kay wa man juy tawo, hawan kaayo ang palibot. So kay bata pa kaayo, pwerteng karatil ug dagan, gibilin pa ang bag para lang makasutoy ug dagan! hahaha

Kani lang usa. more to come.. I'll post later katong nagsagunson na ko ug kakita..hehehehe

Aw o, di pud diay to akong anino kay ang anino was like a few steps ahead of me ug ang light kay naa pud sa akong atubang (murag sa right hand side nako). Lisora i-explain oi.hahahaha

Hala, gi read jud nako from page 1-16, mas grabe kang TEDA oi.. open pa sa tanang open iyang 3rd eye.. DMD!

Wristbands
    Spoiler! 
    When you are admitted to a hospital, they place on your wrist a white wristband with your name on it. But there are other different colored wristbands which symbolize other things. The red wristbands are placed on dead people.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in a school hospital. He had just finished an operation and was on his way down to the basement. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended. When the elevator door opened, another woman was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor. Surprised, the woman reprimanded the doctor for being rude and asked why he did not let the other woman in.

The doctor said, "That was the woman I just operated on. She died while I was doing the operation. Didn’t you see the red wristband she was wearing?"

The woman smiled, raised her arm, and said, "Something like this?"

The Girl in the Photograph
    Spoiler! 
    One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "No." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "No." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "No." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.

He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

The Statue
    Spoiler! 
    A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was OK, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "..Take the children and get out of the house…we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue." The police found all three of the house occupants dead within ten minutes of the call. No statue was found.

It's comi̸̛̹̜̍̔n̞͚͕̲̣ͭ́̄̾̚͟ġ̸̨̲̺̫̬̈̄ͧͯ!̢̱͔͕̺͇̱ͧͬ͂ͪ̔͝!ͭ ̂ͤ̀ͫ͏̴̱̖̻͔̞̳͝!̨̜̦̗̩̰̝̯͉̊ͣ̇͑ͪ͂͢ ̈́ͧ̃̚͏̸̞̫̘̱O̡͋̑͋ͣ̾̊҉̟̱M̧̫̟̂ͮͪͨ̀ͦ̚G̴ͮ̐͛̊ͩ҉̻͖̩̝̠͇ ̫̯ ̼̩̹̱̹̯͉̅̋͒̍̃͑g̶͚͓̃ͥ̊̌ͣͤͣ́͟e͊̓҉̢͕̠̜̺̼͓͠t̰̫̓͒̌̓ ̛̠̬̩̙̏ͭͧ̓ͫ͛̽̃̕t̷̴̹̘̣̜͖̀͊ͪ̎ͬ̎͂h̴̛̠̦͍͈͉͐̊̎̇̿̃͘ͅi̾ͧ͐͂ ̴̴͓̭̰̰̞͍̺͖̃ͭ̕s̛͙͚͑̒̊̈́ ̿̌̽҉̻̞͚͕̖͉͚͎t̢̼̬̩͕̣̠̗̒ͨͥͭ͟ȟ͎͇ͫ̈̉ͭ̎͋̎ͣ͡i̷͙̮͛̔̋̕n̊ͦ ̶͉̘͓̦͇̘̳̦̍ͪ̋̽̒̚g̶̶͇͈̫̪̳͕̈́ͪ ̶̦̱̖̯͙̞͇͙̎̃̏o̗͛̏͆́̾f̸̪̟̱͔͕̱͔̠̃̓ͯ͞ͅf̧̓̒̄ͯ͛͑͌ͮ́̕ ͎̖̯ ̸̱͖̟̫̻̝͉͓ͩ̿͂̊ͫ̚͞͝m̨̟̦̪̞̬̽ͭ̓ͤ̈e̶̤̿̾ͣ͑̈̇!̷͓̜͓̍̐̉̎̑̚͜ ͓͇̣̙̫ͅ!͓͙͙̲̹̓̈̂!̸͚̻̄ͯ̐ͧ͋ͣ̏

Keep posting your stories guys, tambal sa duka...

Got no significant stories to tell though, same ghosts I see at the office. There is an entity in our sleeping room but I cannot see him, I just feel his presence and smell his scent.

11.    Advertisement