Page 167 of 185 FirstFirst ... 157164165166167168169170177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1846

Quote Originally Posted by giver_bert View Post
    planning to build our dream house.. preferably with at least 2 bedrooms and a floor area of at least 80 square meters. our lot is big enough (i guess) at 300 square meters located at bacayan talamban.. planning na bungalow lang given the budget constraint, but ideally if pwede ma set lang daan ang foundation that would be compatible just in case we decided to expand/build a 2nd storey.

do you think a budget of 1 million peso will be enough for it? (mao ra na loan) i've browsed through some sites and found really inspiring/nice actual builds like this, but i dunno if it's applicable here in cebu.. sa visayan pud nuon ni niya gi build iyang house though wala nakabutang exactly where.. also if there are building/house contractors you guys can recommended, it'll be very much appreciated..

IN PHOTOS: OFW Built His P500K Dream House, A Small and Yet Beautiful House
    murag lisod ang 500K ani nga project sa link boss. murag completo naman ni.

base lng sa 18K/sqm boss. then multiply sa imung floor area.

@PaYaSo: it's actually a finished build with 50 square meter floor area in visayas. e-check lang na nga link, the actual photos of the house are posted with detailed material/labor/furniture costs, floor layout, design, prices of furnitures etc. for everyone's reference. it cost him 500k including furnitures na daw to build that house.. so my ideal house of 80 square meter at 1 million budget (not 500k) in my own perspective (layman's perspective) i was wondering what i can get from that budget.
    Last edited by giver_bert; 07-03-2017 at 01:49 PM.

@PaYaSo: it's actually a finished build with 50 square meter floor area in visayas. e-check lang na nga link, the actual photos of the house are posted with detailed material/labor/furniture costs, floor layout, design, prices of furnitures etc. for everyone's reference. it cost him 500k including furnitures na daw to build that house.. so my ideal house of 80 square meter at 1 million budget (not 500k) in my own perspective (layman's perspective) i was wondering what i can get from that budget.
    You can most likely build a house 80sqm for P1M, but no wall painting yet.

Kaya rana, just make sure to finalize all the design sa imo balay. dinha mana mas.gasto kung cge usab during construction. ug mas better kung kamao ka, ikaw mag manage, kuha lng ka maau nga foreman, then sa mga specialize nga trabaho pwede ra pud nimo ipa sub.con para dali nimo ma fix imo budget.

case to case basis man gud na bro. like for instance the foundation. every foundation is different from the other ky it will depend on the soil where the structure is to be built. and also inflation the cost of materials and services is i believe different now from when that project was built.

i dont mean to discourage you ha but im just giving you the real scenario currently.
    you can still build your house with the budget given but i think you cant expect it to have the same finish as the picture provided.

ok rana 1M basta canvass daan ug mga materials, plano ug tarong b4 magstart pra makita nmo ang possible na gastos... check the possible changes sa prices and materials.. nya u must have trustworthy people to work for u kay daghan na mangigu-ay karn. Ang akong mama nakapatukod ug 400k+ na bungalo type na balay 2BR &1 T&B sa Nueva Ecija, Luzon last year. Naa nay finishing sa sulod pero wala pa sa gawas nya dala nana abuno na gravel kay lawom man gamay ang yuta. Mga nasa 70-80 sqm. Steel bars ang frame sa kisami nya tyles na ang sawog sa 1BR and 1 T&B, pero sa sala wala pa nahuman, semento lng ug pikas kwarto. So, napuy-an nila dayon.. nya gihinay hinayan nlng ug improve, finishing sa gawas nya tiles sa uban na sawog, nya fence sa gawas na concrete ug gate, nya pintal sa tibook balay.

akong boss ron naay ongoing renovation or mahulog na dili gyd diay kay gi bungkag man gyd ilang balay ug anam anam while ga build sa new house. 93 square meters and duha ka andanas so mahulog 186 sq m ang tibuok floor area. budget is only 1.3M, rough finish lang nuon ang first floor while and second kang human na gyd with paints, fixtures etc. so kanang 1 million nya 80 square meters below na house, na pwede na kaayo na uy!

Mga sir/mam kinsa ninyo naay kaila nga mamuhatay ug gate? Cebu City area lang. Pls post here. Thank you.
    Last edited by marcopolo; 07-24-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Hi istoryans.
    Kinsa naa idea ninyo kung pila ang mabudget para sa sa long span roofing + steel truss ang size 35 sq meters (7X5).
    Mga pila kaha aron matiguman. TIA

Mga migo, kinsay maka cost estimate ani duplex house sama sa townhouse.

Lot Area : 63 m2
    House type: Duplex/Concrete
    Floors : 2
    Floor Area each unit : 36 m2
    Rooms : 2
    B/T : 1
    Floor : with tiles
    Wall : with paints
    Finished : Normal

400k each unit is enough ?

TY

11.    Advertisement