Xericho: Freelance Graphic Artist
I have more than 8 years of experience of doing digital art and quite more than that doing traditional
art. I use various programs in doing pieces depending on the techniques need but mainstays would
always be Photoshop and Photopmpact, hell, I would even do pieces in paint haha.

I specialize in doing personalized pieces that looks "cool" and "awesome" though I would still do
simple commercial pieces like posters, signage and the like. I am willing to do pieces that I have
no experience in making, If you can imagine it, I can assure you I'll do my damnednest to turn it
into a reality, I love challenges and the oppurtunity to upgrade my skills and try new things.
I'm doing this for the sake of art so expect me to give 101% on all my projects.

My fee would depend on how long it would take me to the piece, which is usually just a few hours,
I'm a fast worker, since I spend the 1st few years doing stuff at net cafes due to the lack of a PC
and time costs.

If anyone wants to hire me for a full time job, I'd love it, cause I have no love for my current job
even if it pays good, I would prefer to do something I love.

Here are some samples of my work, if you want my whole gallery, the ones I'm proud of anyways,
check out my website.

http://www.Xericho.co.cc

contact me at: 09052505103

Personalized Wallpapers: For your vanity desktop needs.

Basic Photomanipulation: Things like collages, backgrounds, skin editting...this me by the way, I'm my own favorite model.

Simple Photomanipulation: I dunno... just a notch above basic?

Wicked Photomanipulation: I love doing these surreal pieces

Shirt Designs:
If this is isnt allowed for this forum, I'll remove it, but my excuse is this is simply art. and its more tame than my "One day I will F*** your Parents!" design.

Vector Art:
yeah, tis is stil mwah. no other models , my friends have phobias for the camera.

Customized Fanart: this is my "Urban Saiyans" piece, I'm currently doing a lot of urbanized versions of my favorite characters for my deviantart watchers.

Original Characters:

Websites:
This is my own, http://www.xericho.co.cc, I only do the layout and design, I leave the coding work to a friend of mine, though I know how to code to, but hes way better than me.

Abstract: not that experience at this, but will definitely do more for the sake of learning.

Personalized Posters: This ones something I did for a friend.

FORUM SIGS: lol, yeah, I might even do these for free.

Band/Organization/Clan Logos:

I Dont Know What To Categorize This: But I wanted to show this off lol, I'ma use this for my Album cover for my band if we ever get to record, so hire me so I can pay for studio recording time hehe.