Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Opportunities in the Philippines Unrevealed

I learn from Jonathan YbaƱez aka "j_ybanez" that there is an opportunity unrevealed to cebuanos. Opportunity to earn big, I learn that as long as you know the supply and demand that is knowing the demands of the customer and looking for the cheapest supply for the demands will bring great income and business opportunity.

I personally appreciate that knowledge that is not known to most Filipinos including me. I pray that most Filipinos will realize this and not be dependent on being employed and make the owner of the company rich.

I believe it's time now to mind our own business.

Default Re: Opportunities in the Philippines Unrevealed

you probably mean revealed dong...not unrevealed.

and the purpose of this thread is?

sorry. just came from watching springfield's posting video...kaloka

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=77920.0

I don't understand *dudes* what's your point?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rance
    I don't understand *dudes* what's your point?
    i always here most filipinos said that our country is hopeless, and there is no income potential, what im trying to say there is a lot of income potential in our country, ask the businessman and the investors, they see a lot of income potential that most consumers didnt see, i hope you get my point. [br]Posted on: August 08, 2006, 10:04:43 AM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita
    you probably mean revealed dong...not unrevealed.

and the purpose of this thread is?

sorry. just came from watching springfield's posting video...kaloka

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=77920.0
    its unrevealed, wat i mean dta there are a lot of unrevealed income potential that most people didnt know or notice, i know wat you mean mam dat through my posting it wod be revealed, i apologize, sometimes, i think different from others.

@dudes: i agree with you. the problem with filipinos is that we get accustommed to whats proven, whats popular, whats known. we're not known as risk takers, innovators, though, i personally believe that we definitely have the potential and the ability. of course, theres some exceptions to this.

why do most filipinos dont earn big? simple, we are trained this way. in homes, schools, we're trained to become employees, or in other words, work under somebody else's jurisdiction and administration. we're not used to do things our way, without somebody telling us to do. we're scared to fail.

we are not taught of the real value of money. thats why we dont know how to look for it

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by --Makoy--
    @dudes: i agree with you. the problem with filipinos is that we get accustommed to whats proven, whats popular, whats known. we're not known as risk takers, innovators, though, i personally believe that we definitely have the potential and the ability. of course, theres some exceptions to this.

why do most filipinos dont earn big? simple, we are trained this way. in homes, schools, we're trained to become employees, or in other words, work under somebody else's jurisdiction and administration. we're not used to do things our way, without somebody telling us to do. we're scared to fail.

we are not taught of the real value of money. thats why we dont know how to look for it
    i agree bai, im fighting myself and my old fashion way of thinking, imparted by my parents, schools and environment, even TV .... so that's the reason why im reading books to help change the way i think, im recently reading the books of Robert Kiyosaki

Quote Originally Posted by *dudes*
    i agree bai, im fighting myself and my old fashion way of thinking, imparted by my parents, schools and environment, even TV .... so that's the reason why im reading books to help change the way i think, im recently reading the books of Robert Kiyosaki
    I suggest you learn the life of John Gocongwei of JG Summit over than Robert Kiyosaki. He started nothing from the ashes of World War 2, who would think that Philippines was hopeless in his early perspective, and he has the same environment like the Philippines particularly Cebu. Don't blame your parents, school and environment. Blame it to your failure to initiate on your part. There are other employees who got rich, too. Being Rich is not a privillage, it must be earned.

I thought you will share information on what you've learn from Jonathan YbaƱez aka "j_ybanez" that there is an opportunity unrevealed to cebuanos blah blah..

You can always take advantage on what is happening now.. if you learn/know basic economics then you know what I mean.

ay sorry ha...u should have used the words if that what u meant:

HIDDEN...CONCEALED...

para dali masabtan hehehehehe

what is important man gud is you get UNDERSTOOD....that is what communication is....bahala na minsan wrong grammar ang iba dito....basta nasabtan payts na.

yun lang dear.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita
    ay sorry ha...u should have used the words if that what u meant:

HIDDEN...CONCEALED...

para dali masabtan hehehehehe

what is important man gud is you get UNDERSTOOD....that is what communication is....bahala na minsan wrong grammar ang iba dito....basta nasabtan payts na.

yun lang dear.
    yes mam

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast