Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Summoning the Spirits : All About Seances, Ouija Boards and Spirits of the Coin, Glass etc.

has anybody in iSTORYA tried it? when? where? did you have an unworldly experience? please share it and we'll discuss it :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Default Re: - Spirit of the Glass -

and can u tell us about the procedures in doing this "thing"?

this is kind of dangerous.

basin mapareho sa exortist na movie ang magdula.

I tried this game when i was still in Pinas. yes it works baya but really scary. Cause you are calling on spirits. Mohangin na lang kalit unya mamatay ang kandila. ayaw na lang.

i did twice. first was on a halloween. second was more serious because we were trying to summon the spirit of someone very close who died at that time. didn't work, though. whew!

I haven't tired it yet.. pero I don't have plans to try it.. It really is true, and one things for sure... this does not involve GOD, angels, Jesus and the Virigin Mary....

Since we are talking about this....one timen naay nag regalo sa ako ug Ouija Board.....oh my gosh, i thought that was fun right? morag truth or consequence or mora sab spirit of the glass siya nga mo yes or no ang direction but you are calling on whatever kind of spirit will be near you....i was scared because it came to a point that i was always playing with it for fun unya consulting ko sa Board for like uyabs...naa siya lain nga girlfriend? he loves me, he loves me not kind of questions, hahaha but anyway, hala ka...dili na man ko patulugun sa gabii. Morag alingasa ko dili ko katulog. So one time i told a friend about this exciting Ouija Board....she told me throw that thing away! sus natarantar gyud ko ug drive didtos gawas para ilabay lang tong Board game. I remembered dumping it in a McDonalds Big garbage bin. I was really scared . But after i did that, i felt so much better then nakatulog na ko. One thing...we should never play with spirits!

for me i dnt believe this...though i havnt tried it...but some of my frens hav tried it n nothing happened

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omad

has anybody in iSTORYA tried it? when? where? did you have an unworldly experience? please share it and we'll discuss it :mrgreen:
    kausa ra ko...kay nahadlok nako mousab....pag hiskol pa nako!

ala ko plan mosulay ani oi...
    ka hadlok uroy...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast