Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by nissanpatrol View Post
    sir, i had an F3 with the MD4 grip, with published rate of 6fps, but i still fail to capture those moments id want. i am inclined to think it is lack of skill on my part. that was years ago pa man. so going back to your question, i am not sure impressed with 4.5fps. i am not sure really, i have zero experience on the dark side yet.
    Most likely. @ 6FPS and still you were not able to capture a couple shaking hands? Try changing the shutter speed as what homer mentioned. Heck my 2-yr old digicam (Canon S5is) can capture that.

OT: the F3 was one of nikon best professional grade SLRs. what did you do with it diay?

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    so ayaw pagpalit og body nissanpatrol. lens lang palita then e shoot^^ jk
    hahaha..naunsa na ni oi...libog atong kutaw ani dah....pro honestly, yes nalimtan nako ang lenses baya gyud diay. faets...

Quote Originally Posted by homeryap View Post
    OT: the F3 was one of nikon best professional grade SLRs. what did you do with it diay?
    sold the MD4, im still using the F3, occasionally, with a basic Nikkor 50mm /1.4. in answer sir, i revered the F3. i agree with you sir, one of the best SLRs. F3 taught me the art, but i am still yearning to learn.

Elite Member
    alegre na kaayo imong thread boss nissan... mo-hitch nalang ko nimo sa imo sakyanan kay murag taas na ang gilakwan ani nga thread unya daghan pa gyud liko-on...

as to my experience bossing, I needed a little faster FPS thats why I got a D300 as my primary 2nd body... if capturing movie is essential then get the 300s but if its the essence of photography that you are after then a 300 will do... ang extra money would be for other important things nalang (lens/cards/grip/battery)... F3 is a great camera... I only drooled way back in owning one... I only ended up with a Minolta A5 and Nikon's F60... BTW, boss nissan, the easy access buttons on Dxxx and Dx series will soon be very useful as you take your journey a notch higher

am looking forward to shoot with you someday and see your works of the art

nice........ up for this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Recon25 View Post
    alegre na kaayo imong thread boss nissan... mo-hitch nalang ko nimo sa imo sakyanan kay murag taas na ang gilakwan ani nga thread unya daghan pa gyud liko-on...

as to my experience bossing, I needed a little faster FPS thats why I got a D300 as my primary 2nd body... if capturing movie is essential then get the 300s but if its the essence of photography that you are after then a 300 will do... ang extra money would be for other important things nalang (lens/cards/grip/battery)... F3 is a great camera... I only drooled way back in owning one... I only ended up with a Minolta A5 and Nikon's F60... BTW, boss nissan, the easy access buttons on Dxxx and Dx series will soon be very useful as you take your journey a notch higher

am looking forward to shoot with you someday and see your works of the art
    honestly bro, kuyawan baya ko ani. i myt have to sell the old trusty nissan patrol...huhuhu....di ra ba gyud kasakyan ang camera ug lenses....D90 na lang tingali pero ang metering sa D300s...wahhh

Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Most likely. @ 6FPS and still you were not able to capture a couple shaking hands? Try changing the shutter speed as what homer mentioned. Heck my 2-yr old digicam (Canon S5is) can capture that.
    hmmm...at that time, i might also suspect the SB17 Speedlight not charging fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    graduation rites are very slow. even a bridge camera can suffice it. if we talk about fast; its like table-tennis, jai-alai, or badminton.
    the actual shootable event nga ako na experience sir takes 4.15 seconds kay magdala man ko ug stopwatch. the target zone is about 2.5 meters wide, the table containing the certificates, the giver on one side and the university president on the other side. action of accepting the certificate by the awardee by her/his right hand, then transferring to the left hand kay mo handshake man ang university president takes about that time i mentioned. i time previous awardees before my target comes up.

i use eneloop batteries in my speedlight. i can barely manage two shots in that span of time. the best i could use with my F3 is only ASA400. i learned to take as many shots as possible, then pilian pa man gud kung which one is best. that is how we learned in old film SLRs.

it is too fast for me sir. mas ok tingali sa sx10 noh?

10.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567