Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I've dated fat men, but they were men who didn't smell like pigs and look like one. sorry if that's a bit frank... like women, there are men out there who are really gross looking fat. i know this guy, he is fat. but hmmm he is gwapo, he smells good, he has good manners, etc etc.. sometimes they would not really be your type (say, you prefer someone with a six pack) but their good hygiene and personality just makes you want to date them over and over again...

hahahahaha.ing ani na diay ka arte ang mga babae...bahala na og bati og batasan basta lang lami...wahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    I've dated fat men, but they were men who didn't smell like pigs and look like one. sorry if that's a bit frank... like women, there are men out there who are really gross looking fat. i know this guy, he is fat. but hmmm he is gwapo, he smells good, he has good manners, etc etc.. sometimes they would not really be your type (say, you prefer someone with a six pack) but their good hygiene and personality just makes you want to date them over and over again...
    very well said Sis.

why not? date ra man kaha....

I prefer to call them big bears kay huggable man.

Yes I have dated and will still date a big man. Those that I have dated are very lambing and protective.

way pili basta may modiskarte.................ilaronon baya ko!
    btw basta bootan gud

hahahaha...gisunod lage ninyo akong giingon sa lain nga thread? hahahaha

--> ako, depende sa naong..kana rang chubby oi..hehe

dpendi basta limpyado, but-an, mayy mu ala ug relationship. hehehe no offends ha pero compare chubby or fat women and men, mas limpyada ang women mao maski chubby or fat naa dyapon mu date nila nga guy compare sa men... kasugaran makit-an nko dli ayu limpyado mao murag ala ayu'y makgdate nila... pero naa pud uban as in limpyado ug humot... hehehehe
    pero karon bya daghan pud ko nakit-an pretty, lovely and simple girls ilang uyab ky chubby or fat men... hehehe
    dpndi radyod na cguro sa tao...

Blog Entries
    I am so attracted to fat or chubby men coz they are so huggable that's why I enjoyed going out on dates with them Their personalities mesh well with mine, cheerful, fun to be with and always have a kick with chubby jokes k we both can relate hehehe...
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

ayay! tsk tsk tsk... free raba ko karon saturday dah... wahehehehe.... huggable raba ko... cute pajud.. lambing pud kaau... wahahahaha....

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast