Default Question on modifying a Honda XRM 125

i'm a newbie with motorcycles so please bear with my questions. anyways, my friend and i planned on modifying our XRM to something like the picture below. we have no problem with the modification since we already talk to someone who can do it in canduman. our problem now is if this is legal. if it is not then how can we get a permit or what papers do we need to process to allow us with this modification?

we hope someone can enlighten us on this matter. thanks a lot.

anyone who has an idea on this? please help...

i think as of now legal pa na.. kay suspended paman ang anti-modifaction law sa lto..

as long as complete and updated lang ka sa CR/OR that's no problem..

bro, naa ka marefer na link or lto officer ani para makastart na mi sa amo modification kung walay sangit sa legality. salamat daan bro.

ayaw mo kahadlok mag start bro.. dili man kaha na kinawat inyong xrm?

mao pud... hehehe... brandnew man noon ni bro from motortrade...

Quote Originally Posted by spookey View Post
    i'm a newbie with motorcycles so please bear with my questions. anyways, my friend and i planned on modifying our XRM to something like the picture below. we have no problem with the modification since we already talk to someone who can do it in canduman. our problem now is if this is legal. if it is not then how can we get a permit or what papers do we need to process to allow us with this modification?

we hope someone can enlighten us on this matter. thanks a lot.

bro,

please share asa ka magpa modify imo xrm to bigbike look....thanks

8.    Advertisement