Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mga chicks rb nang mga russian actresses dah. mga supermodels. hehe

i'll ask my gf pwede ba mi tanaw ani. unsa nindot ani?

Wow Naay The Mirror?
    Brilliant film. Ambot lang sad ka-appreciate ang madlang peepz.

The Star (2002) is a WW2 action/drama directed by Nikolay Lebedev and based on a book by Emmanuil Kazakevich

The Mirror (1975) is a movie directed by master filmmaker Andrei Tarkovsky who's known for what's called Meditative Cinema or the "Cinema of the Comatose". So I don't expect everyone to appreciate this film. I'm surprised it's in line. It's Mosfilm so I guess they need to showcase at least one Tarkovsky. If you have patience and your taste in film is eclectic, then try watching this. Absolutely stunning all around!

Vanished Empire (2008 ) is a drama/period piece set in the 70s centered on the love triangle among two boys and one girl studying in the same university.

Ward No. 6 (2009) murag di ni horror. I haven't seen this but if I'm not mistaken this was Russia's official submission to the Oscars Best Foreign Language Film. It sounds interesting because it's based on a Chekhov story about a psychiatric doctor who becomes a patient in his own asylum.

Agony (1981) is directed by Elem Klimov and it's about the famous Russian monk Rasputin who became infamous as the "Mad Monk"

thanks sa info.. interesting lagi rasputin film.

up ta ani! murag di gani ko makatan-aw ani kay naay laing lakaw. hehe

sayanga ani oi.. dili na jud ku mka kita og mga free international film fests sa yala kai wala naman kos cebu.. tsktsk...

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12