Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default help me figure out this girl

busted na me sa kanya but she's giving away signals that i need to prove something before she can accept my proposal as ive rushed things daw the first time around. murag nakalitan cya. unsa man na?

naa pa chance bro... ayaw sah go for gold lagi. steady lng na imo kamot(dont rushed things) sah hehehe. try to be cool with her

try nako. thanks. there was a time na she noticed that i was avoiding her. she asked where i was. i said that i called someone. she then said that she must be important kasi i almost missed lunch with that fonecall.

ayaw sa og surrender bro, show her that you are worthy for a second chance

Elite Member
    she likes you but i think she still wants to know you more before going into a relationship with you.

hmm yaw undangi,,, agree with chinody

Elite Member
    dont rush jud bro. take it slow.. relax and have fun... ^_^ nice kaau ni ang feeling if ma pa yes ni nimo..eheh nice ni kai challenge..^_^

Duna sad na siya feelings nimo pero nagpakipot pa lang na ron aron dili maingon nga easy to get ba. Kay kung wala na siya gusto nimo dili na manginlabot unsa imo gibuhat, mudistansya na nimo.

Quote Originally Posted by mckoy_slipstream View Post
    busted na me sa kanya but she's giving away signals that i need to prove something before she can accept my proposal as ive rushed things daw the first time around. murag nakalitan cya. unsa man na?
    tell us the whole story so that there's no bias on our answers. maybe you did something wrong or the girl is not really in to you.
    give us specifics what signals she's giving. you may not know that girls tell you something good but they really mean the opposite.

if you're busted, then it's not giving away signal. maybe go away signals.

what proposal are you talking about? marriage?
    how long you two were dating?

you may think that i'm joking, but the only thing that can save you now is to disappear. (murag prison break)
    Last edited by aozora; 03-21-2010 at 08:14 PM.

congratz daan bro..if you play your cards right mapa-yes jud na nimo ba..hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast