Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC

Posting for my wife... she decided to share this coz very effective.. naa jd changes.

My wife's Feedback:
    I tested this product before deciding to sell it. My idea was to sell this coffee only if it worked for me and I didn't suffer any side effects.I've tried other slimming products, which unfortunately didn't work. With Leisure 18, I didn't experience diarrhea, palpitations, and dizziness.I love food and didn't want to lose interest in eating. With Leisure 18, I still got to enjoy my favorite food, but I felt full sooner so I ate less. i just finished the first box and i lost 4 pounds already. dli ka kabantay na ni lose ka ug weight wala sad kaayo side effects gawas thirsty lang ..No worries kay water s Good sa to body. no lbm, no palpitations.... basta continue lng jd inum..So Leisure 18 definitely works! so try it and you will see the changes!

I can do Meet ups Only... add lang Gamay kay from North pa ko. Cebu City & Province only
    For more details contact 0932-957-3051/ 0922-585-5870

Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee
    1 box (18 sachets) - Php250.00

1 SACHET TO BE TAKEN DAILY (30-45 minutes before BREAKFAST) FOR 18 SUCCEEDING DAYS…
    NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT AND NURSING MOMS

This product has been made from Brazil’s original forest, small black coffee and natural plant “gamboges fruit” (HCA).and with scientific proceing ith precise extraction, Is a pure NATURAL, HEALTHY,SAFE with no side effect slimming product.It is not common coffee,is a slimming product of the specific result through many year of repeated research and development by the America Kangshi Lainuo International Medical Research Center.

Magic effect of the slimming coffee, drinking it you will be slender only in 18 days.This product is delicious test and can reduce fat. drinking this coffer you can enjoy the elegant pleasure while your figure becomes slender and charming.

Effectivity:

1. LOCK AND PREVENT the ABSORPTION OF FAT INTAKE

The Fat digesting substance of the fatty acid, single glycerin fat, glycerin forms the substance with negative electricity.The slimming coffee coming in the gastric juice forms the PECTIN with negative electricity, equally distributes gastric juice, and immediately exerts the strong ion absorption effect when meeting with the fat digest product, produces large amount of the compound, at that time, the fat reducing substances has been wrapped by the PECTIN of LEISURE 18 SLIMMING Coffee and cannot absorbed by the intestine wall.

2. INCREASE REDUCING FAT AND REGULATE METABOLISM

LEISURE 18 SLIMMING Coffee contains Multi-actives substance that can increase FAT REDUCING, can effectively transfer the fat in the human body into the heat fat cell, expedite the speed of the body reducing fat, regulate the proper metabolism.

i will post pic soon.. (guba ang cam)
    Last edited by paultadz; 06-13-2010 at 09:50 AM.

up! istoryans!

white silver packing ba sya?

golden brown packing/sachet...
    Last edited by paultadz; 03-20-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babybea View Post
    white silver packing ba sya?
    golden brown packing/sachet ..
    Last edited by paultadz; 03-20-2010 at 10:40 AM.

up for this....

gold packing with silver border n pink-red lady ni sis? hw abt the expiration niya sis unsa ang date? ty.

Quote Originally Posted by kiekim View Post
    gold packing with silver border n pink-red lady ni sis? hw abt the expiration niya sis unsa ang date? ty.
    wla pa ko stocks sa gold packing w/silver border...ma be nxtweek... mo expire dec. 2011

ang stock nku s only Golden brown/bronze gold with pink red lady..

up for this... saka sa ko gamay! pls txt me lng... or pm me... Gudmorning!

up for this! txt me lng ok...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast