Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rambutan View Post
    these rules were existing before you came in here.
    YOU as a USER checked YES, I UNDERSTAND THE RULES blah blah blah..
    so it's either you follow or get your balls out of here.

maybe you should consult your law school and teach you the meaning of the FORUM RULES OF ISTORYA.NET
    lol bro, i was here before you were here. i was here before these rules were imposed.
    i was here when members were allowed to sell anything.

1 thing lang bro. there is no such thing as a constant law, everything evolves.
    legally we can make a dispute even if it's imposed, the thing is you have to prove your point.
    so, bro, don't tell me you know more than what i know.

maybe, you need to know your rights first or consult a lawyer to have a knowledge on what you are talking about.

so, please stop talking like you know everything and btw, i don't need your inputs. peace

yjob and i talked already. my case is solved.

care to disclose what YJOB and you discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    lol bro, i was here before you were here. i was here before these rules were imposed.
    i was here when members were allowed to sell anything.
    legally we can make a dispute even if it's imposed, the thing is you have to prove your point.
    maybe, you need to know your rights first or consult a lawyer to have a knowledge on what you are talking about.
    so, please stop talking like you know everything and btw, i don't need your inputs. peace
    yjob and i talked already. my case is solved.
    i don't gve a **** if u came here first before these rules were imposed.
    u just need to brood over that these rules are now present..

man, you're just eating your own s**T.. so what if you came in first? again "new" rules are now existing.. u might want to update ur beloved law school and teach these to you..

iSTORYA.NET Buy / Sell / Trade Rules:
    You are allowed to have only one username. Clones are strictly prohibited and will be subject to ban, if one or two exists.

haven't you read this before you came in herE?.... again?
    1. Moderators are to be treated with utmost respect. If you have any issues with Moderators, course them thru the admins (BeoR / Galadriel) of the site or thru GlassMoon / Seducer privately. Persistent violations will result in a ban.
    my grade 1 teacher taught me comprehension..
    I dont need a sophisticated lawyer and a rocket scientist to explain to me what
    CLONES ARE NOT ALLOWED means.

i don't need to know everything, i just follow the rules.. and hey, i just like to waste ur time..

hmmm nice degrading words bro.

if you are man enough to stand up to those words, you would agree to meet me in person.
    bring whoever you want. a police officer perhaps.

i'm open to ideas bro but not to your uneducated words.
    what do you say?
    scared?
    pm me where and when.

guys!...if you wanna argue or complain ask directly the admins that is what YJOB's avatar is showing wokies!? <peace out>

Sir victim ko ane dnhi...using profile name bel...i tot original yah phone gsale..how can you help me.?..dli na makontak xa...pg.abot na nq blay nko nhibaw.an class A china phone d i...ana2 pa xa with 1 month warranty then pgtawag nq dli na mkontak...hasta picture nya sa YM gwagtang daun...ahak mn ani oi....plz lng yaw pd mu pangilad ...gamiton pa nla ang storyan hadlok kono cla madaut ila name mao dli cla mangilad...mao d i dli muhatag landlyn number...plz para mkasure mu yaw mu palit ug dli complete details aron mkasure mu...1stimer pmn gd ko...pgm8 unta namu anah nga girl ya bf ang ngpakita ky nbadtrim dw bel pa datu2 pah park pa dw ya car...modus sa mangilad....

Bel almadilla ya name...

Quote Originally Posted by Wenxp7 View Post
    Sir victim ko ane dnhi...using profile name bel...i tot original yah phone gsale..how can you help me.?..dli na makontak xa...pg.abot na nq blay nko nhibaw.an class A china phone d i...ana2 pa xa with 1 month warranty then pgtawag nq dli na mkontak...hasta picture nya sa YM gwagtang daun...ahak mn ani oi....plz lng yaw pd mu pangilad ...gamiton pa nla ang storyan hadlok kono cla madaut ila name mao dli cla mangilad...mao d i dli muhatag landlyn number...plz para mkasure mu yaw mu palit ug dli complete details aron mkasure mu...1stimer pmn gd ko...pgm8 unta namu anah nga girl ya bf ang ngpakita ky nbadtrim dw bel pa datu2 pah park pa dw ya car...modus sa mangilad....

Bel almadilla ya name...
    Sorry to hear that bro. Thanks for informing us. Please do inform the admins here so all of them could be aware of this modus. Thanks

daghana pinamaayo diri oi... lageeee... post-grad namo...

@Wenxp7 and ong76win2 - https://www.istorya.net/forums/cellph...ade-rules.html

iSTORYA.NET, its Owners, Administrators, and Moderators will not be held liable for any transaction coursed thru this public forum.
    it's a sellers and buyers responsibility on ANY transaction... and don't worry, you're not the only guy nga na-ilad or gi-bulabog sa transaction...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast