Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

NICE one sir!!! Keep up!

bakit naman knahanglan irigulate pa? kung naa man sa ad nakasulat na china or imitation lang ang baligya. ang dapat iregulate ang kanang mag ingon na original tapos clone lang. dili man sad na ma regulate kay tingali ang title sa ad authentic ug ang nakapalit diay pagkadawat sa unit clone unsa man ang mahimo sa moderator ana?

Quote Originally Posted by mommice View Post
    bakit naman knahanglan irigulate pa? kung naa man sa ad nakasulat na china or imitation lang ang baligya. ang dapat iregulate ang kanang mag ingon na original tapos clone lang. dili man sad na ma regulate kay tingali ang title sa ad authentic ug ang nakapalit diay pagkadawat sa unit clone unsa man ang mahimo sa moderator ana?

simple thing. take a photo sa nagbaligya nimo sa unit or sa SM ba mo magkita din ad2 mo ug cellshop din epatan.aw ang unit if genuine bah.. ana rana ka simple if dili mosugot ang nagbaligya din dont be greedy to get the unit...

moderator's? they can banned his/her account and give advice's, i guest? .

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by mommice View Post
    Honestly, moderators don't care.
    We are not liable for any business transaction done here.
    Problema na na sa nagbaligya or sa nakapalit.

What we are after is the selling of clone/fake/imitation products since it is against the law.

and which law would that be? care to expound mr moderator?
    could this be it?
    http://www.papt.org.ph/uploads/file/...0IP%20Code.pdf

oh wait! am i getting an infraction again for posting a link?

oh c'mon bro, i know you are still hungry for power..you'll get over it when you'll know the consequences for abuse of authority!

one thing i learned from law school bro is "actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea"
    -The act is not guilty unless the mind is also guilty.-

Simple raman. We've joined Istorya for free so we have no choice but to submit ourselves to the FORUM RULES. If you can't follow them then don't post here. Even those w/ paid membership SHOULD still submit themselves to the rules as well.

I haven't reviewed all the rules yet but should I commit a mistake because of my ignorance, dawaton gud. May gani i-warn, kaysa ma-ban.

I commend YJOB for this move. Actually daghan man rules nga wa kaayo naimplement strictly like 3 threads in the first page, posting of stuff not under the subforum i.e. cellphone i-post sa gadgets section kay itrade daw to a gadget, etc.

naa lang ko pangutana. kanang naa sa ads by google? orig na?

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    and which law would that be? care to expound mr moderator?
    could this be it?
    http://www.papt.org.ph/uploads/file/...0IP%20Code.pdf

oh wait! am i getting an infraction again for posting a link?

oh c'mon bro, i know you are still hungry for power..you'll get over it when you'll know the consequences for abuse of authority!

one thing i learned from law school bro is "actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea"
    -The act is not guilty unless the mind is also guilty.-
    these rules were existing before you came in here.
    YOU as a USER checked YES, I UNDERSTAND THE RULES blah blah blah..
    so it's either you follow or get your balls out of here.

maybe you should consult your law school and teach you the meaning of the FORUM RULES OF ISTORYA.NET

Quote Originally Posted by nsic View Post
    naa lang ko pangutana. kanang naa sa ads by google? orig na?
    maybe you want to take a tour here:

mangutana lang ko? naa sa title CLOSED/DONE, what can ISTORYA do regarding that transaction? again mods dont care? why open this thread? hay kahilo jud ang mod ani sa cellphone. Murag mu care, murag dili. bitaw make up your mind.

tingali korek si burn777, tingali hungry for power lang ka bai yjob... btaw ul get over it. peace out.

ps: unta wa nalang infraction infraction. ban the member who violates a rule. btaw dapat basahun jud ang rule before ur 1st post. nganu man dili nalang i-ban? aaahh tingali wa nay maging member sa forum... peace out..Joyk

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast