Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Tips on how to move on from past relationships

moving on 101

first is acceptance - no matter how you deny it she/he is no longer part of your life

forgive her/him - bisag unsa pa iyang gi buhat you can't do anything about it now because it's already been done(past tense)

forgive yourself - at least you have given your best to make it work right?

talk - be with your friends, go out have fun, talk about it even if it hurts someone will always listen to you even if ga balik2 na imong storya. talking about what you felt or what your feeling will really help you

find time for yourself - think about it you were not born beside her/him right? wala mo nag uban pag dagko ninyo. they were not there during your childhood and when you were growing up. your mom & dad is the one that raised you

distractions - distract yourself find things you love to do or think about the things that you wanted to do before you were together then do it. we all have things na gusto nato buhaton before right? do it now to help yourself forget, drinking will not help it will only worsen your situation, after your sober you'll just think about her/him

help yourself - this is the most important thing that you should do to move on, friends and family will always be there to support you and advice you but it's useless unless you help yourself move on, no matter they all say if you won't do it you can't or won't be able to move on

time - as they always say time is the greatest healer, you know what they are right definitely absolutely right. time will be your tool for you to do all of the things above. you will really need this even if it will take a long long time

They say forgetting everthying will help, para sa akoa I can say that it will not help may lang ug ma amnesia ka kana siguro maka tabang na pero who are we kidding they have been apart of our lives maka dum2 paman ganing ta sa mga nahitabo sa atoa katong bata pata karon na hinoun nga dagko nata.

This is what I did to move on from my past relationship which lasted 5 years believe me or not this really helped me. The last time we met again I no longer have feelings for her as in wala na gyud. We don't neccessarilly need someone to help us move on, we just need ourselves and be strong.

hope this helps to all the people who wants to move on

i'm not saying that i'm an expert but this things helped me a lot during those times... just sharing...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    napa last bro.

PANGITA LAIN UYAB
    whhahaha
    kidding

^^ distractions.

thanks for sharing marco polo?. i'll rate this post as excellent (5 stars)

@marco, does it really contribute /help if he finds someone else and eventually fall in love?..I guess it also works if he try to make friends with other people, socialize and then eventually fall in love again...

Quote Originally Posted by _marco_ View Post
    moving on 101

We don't neccessarilly need someone to help us move on, we just need ourselves and be strong.
    this line is very true, only ourselves can help us move on. No matter how difficult it is, time will really come that you will realize there's no reason for you to hold on and only then you will learn the art of letting go. when someone closes their doors to you, for sure another one opens. just make sure your ready to be n a relationship before having one...

cheers to Marco... kaya natin to!!!

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    pwede apil ni:

detaching things that are attaching to both of u are a nice option as well..

Done that.. its not easy.. but time will tell when you are alright.

Nice one TS

this very helpful! Distraction is the best part!

Good advice bro! thanks!

true indeed.... ^_^ thanks TS...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast