Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by umpa-lumpa View Post
    interesting description about the 80/20 rule.

Interesting quote from the movie 'Why did I get married?'

In most cases, especially in relationships, you will only get 80% of what you NEED and you will hardly get the other 20% that you WANT in your relationship. There is always another person (man or women) that you will meet and that will offer you the other 20% which is lacking in your relationship that you WANT And believe me, 20% looks really good when you are not getting it at all in your current relationship.

But the problem is that you will always be tempted to leave that good 80% that you know you have, thinking that you will get something better with the other 20% that you WANT.

But as reality has proven, in most cases, you will always end up with having the 20% that you WANT and loosing the 80% that you really NEED and that you already had.

Be careful in deciding between what you WANT and NEED in your life.

So guys, dili gyd ta padala sa 20% ha...stick ta sa ato wife and or uyab coz they got the 80% that we need

for the complete article, click the link below:

www.enlightenment.multiply.com - 80/20 Rule in Relationships

read it guys, and get enlightened..
    I think I've encountered this statement already somewhere before! So glad that I'm reading this again now.

This rule is perfectly true! And for me, I would always choose to stay with the man who's imperfect by just having 80% of what I need in my life. 😊

i don't get it.. why sitting percent rule in relationship?

funny kay the reality in most cases is naay ganahan ug ginakuha nila ang 80% plus 20% .Dunganun pa gani.

Quote Originally Posted by umpa-lumpa View Post
    interesting description about the 80/20 rule.

Interesting quote from the movie 'Why did I get married?'

In most cases, especially in relationships, you will only get 80% of what you NEED and you will hardly get the other 20% that you WANT in your relationship. There is always another person (man or women) that you will meet and that will offer you the other 20% which is lacking in your relationship that you WANT And believe me, 20% looks really good when you are not getting it at all in your current relationship.

But the problem is that you will always be tempted to leave that good 80% that you know you have, thinking that you will get something better with the other 20% that you WANT.

But as reality has proven, in most cases, you will always end up with having the 20% that you WANT and loosing the 80% that you really NEED and that you already had.

Be careful in deciding between what you WANT and NEED in your life.

So guys, dili gyd ta padala sa 20% ha...stick ta sa ato wife and or uyab coz they got the 80% that for the complete article, click the link below:

www.enlightenment.multiply.com - 80/20 Rule in Relationships

read it guys, and get enlightened..

4.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234