Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by annerhexian View Post
    Do i consider PMS as a deeper expression of TRUE LOVE?
    I couldn't tell.. but as of the moment-
    my answer will be- NO.

for a reason na naay pros and cons in that statement.
    YES, PMS is rampant nowadays, an "in" lifestyle for couple esp younger ones.
    But then, in a 2 sides of a story, people tend to forgot what is TRUE love in a relationship.
    For you, what is the deeper sense of true love.?
    its infinite...
    it is not measured by thing alone or by actions..
    but it is felt...

I concur sis..very well said!.....

Quote Originally Posted by esprugodoys View Post
    so kung mo tur*ak diay ka sa imong uyab.... biga ra diay na...
    how about kung maminyo namo sa imong partner (sample lng ni ha)... diba mao ra man na nga act? tur*ak?
    so does that make it BIGA lng gihapon? just curious...
    basaha ug unsai title ani? huna2xa una ug PMS pa ba ang tawag ana kung ma minyo namu sa imu partner..

No its not.

PMS most of the time is caused by something else other than love. Loneliness,misplaced feeling of attraction & the big greedy "L" are some of the reasons but never Love.

For me, its a NO. If its really a deeper expression of TRUE LOVE, wala untay mga single Mom diha ron nga igo lang gipabuntisan tungod lang sa PMS. I have friends nga gipakasal langgyod sila because na buntis ang girls because of that PMS then na found out diay nila nga wla diay silay love sa usag-usa. many years sila nga wala gyod silay kalipay sa ilang life tungod kay mora sila ug nahigot sa usag-usa then wala gyod mo last buwag gyod sila.

For me, PMS its just a manifestation of a temptation. meaning nagpadala ka sa temptation, so its a sin. Nowadays because of the exposure of youngs in s*x through TV, internet, cellphone, etc, most sa mga laki or even mga babaye want to have PMS just out of curiousity without even thinking the outcome of it. So if one want to express his/her love to his/her partner there are many other ways...give something special, isuroy sa mga nice nga place, etc, or the best is to plan for married...that's it.

ah lisoda ani... murag no, murag yes... no in the sense nga di dapat ihatag sa girl iya self totally kay la pa sila kasal. if you love her, don't get her whole self since you dont own her yet... yes in the sense nga may intimate love and due to animalistic behavior sa tawo, mo biga jud. mo kiss jud....

i dnt know...it just happend!...

uwag rani basta mag jerjer b4 marriage

mostly, couples nowadays do THAT. but i dont have any insights for that matter. sorry.

Vega ra nah...di man gyud na malikayan na manginit..True love waits..ang proper time anah after na Marriage gyud...

Question, is there such thing as "true love"?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast