Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Enhance Immigration..AEO/PNP to Canada..kinsa naka try?

Hello. kinsa inyo gi-refund-nan sa processing fee nila na 60k? gi-unsa ninyo?

Default Re: Enhance Immigration..AEO/PNP to Canada..kinsa naka try?

kinsa inyo gi-refund-nan sa processing fee nila na 60k? gi-unsa ninyo?

Default want to ask more details.

Quote Originally Posted by ukstudentvisa View Post
    Are you sure that your friend has BAD experience at Enhance Visa Services about UK STUDENT VISA? or he don't know what he was applying for?... FOR YOUR INFORMATION! I was ALSO A CLIENT OF ENHANCE VISA SERVICES INC LOCATED IN ONE MANGO MALL AVENUE ... i am now presently studying in one of the BEST SCHOOL HERE IN LONDON the LONDON SCHOOL OF COMMERCE... as far as my knowledge is concern ... the STUDENT VISA PROGRAM of Enhance in UK was PUBLICLY announce... that the visa that were applying for is STUDENT VISA and NOT A WORKING VISA...

YOU SHOULD AND MUST KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUDENT VISA AND WORKING VISA... now.. since your friend got the STUDENT VISA IN UK same with ME...THEREFORE, you cannot say that he/she has BAD EXPERIENCE AT ENHANCE...you should thank at ENHANCE because he/she GOT THE VISA, therefore, his/her application was VERY SUCCESSFUL.

i just don't understand why PEOPLE are like this VERY UNGRATEFUL ... IDIOT! Enhance in the first place informed the PUBLIC that the visa WAS purely on student visa and not a working visa since this is the only visa that we could get easily. WE WERE AWARE THAT THE company is not a work placement agency ...

WE are EVEN publicly aware that ENHANCE do not process WORKING VISA because their company is purely visa assistance processing ...

I AM DEFENDING ENHANCE because THEY ARE VERY TRANSPARENT WITH THEIR SERVICES TOWARDS THEIR CLIENTs, the professional fees that I paid to them is protected not until i got my visa ... I was with another agency who process visa before but the professional fee that I paid to them has no protection, the money that i invested was not recover. With Enhance, they have the so called TRANSFERABILITY AGREEMENT... Meaning that I can recapture the professional fee that i paid at Enhance by transferring my account to my other friends.

So, I would like ASK YOU NOW? where did Enhance defaulted and failed on their part, regarding your friend who was applying for student visa?

PATAKA RA MO UG POST POST DINHI NA WALL UNYA KULANG INYUHA FACTS ... A GOOD COMMENTATOR MUST AND SHOULD PRESENT ALL THE FACTS ...you must present all the FACTS FROM YOUR FRIEND AND the FACTS FROM THE ONE YOU have ACCUSED ... sa sunod dili magpataka taka ug post ug kulang ha kay kamo ra maulawan..

I've heard from my friends here in London, that 2 of the students who were previously clients of ENHANCE was trying to EXPLOIT Enhance because they also have their own now ... and now these Cebuano students were trying to COPY their new program.

Thanks to Enhance because i am now in the process of having the Post Study Work in the UK...

Hello po, I want to avail the service po and went na I am currently looking for people who actually availed the service and nasa labas na po I just want to make sure how legit it is, I am also applying for a student visa, and was told that I can work while I study so I can support for myself I just really want to have more details regarding this hope to hear from you soon. Before I pay any amount to the said agency, hope you can help po sa concern ko po hope I can ask for your email mine is maddeysan@gmail.com. for i am skeptical about it salamt po godbless

4.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789