Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Naa koy recommend na book or movie sa imoha.

"Kamasutra- How to deliver woman pleasure".

Sakto tong naunang post BoiKrypton

Same case w/ my Fiancee, nag reklamo sya nako kay dli ko ka satisfy niya and nangita kog paagi, nangukay ko sa google and nakita nako ang books and movies, akong gi sunod ang uban did2.

Try also watch pinoy kamasutra, same case w/ u ang story.

@ TS: tey researching lang sa net.. maybe u'll find d answers u were looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    I've been reading your comments and suggestions regarding my dilemma and since from the start I've always been so grateful for your helpful insights and I got myself to thinking about certain things of what I'm going to do next time.

The reason why I didn't get back to you right away because I don't have someone right now. I'm at a stage when I want to take things slow first and not be rash on my impulses. And I just don't want to post something for the heck of it because it is simply senseless of me and this would defeat the purpose of having this thread to begin with.

The reason why I'm here just to comment on a fellow istoryan who went too far with her comments about my thread which didn't sit well on me for days now. I want to keep mum about it because I know we have every right to speak our mind but one thing I can't accept is "I'm patagad" why I have this thread.

I was quite hesitant to put this thread up last year because I don't want to be called names or have bad impressions from the people here because of my dilemma. I did google it, asked friends but I considered the fact that I might get another perspective from the forum. I was even concerned that this thread might go too far and I'll be in trouble with the Mods. But I am indebted with the people here who are being so mature and not being too judgmental about it.

If you still think I'm seeking attention, be that way. I believe otherwise. If I am that desperate for someone's attention, I would have stayed online in this forum 24/7 and posting a lot of senseless threads. I hope before you post comments which are totally downright rude, make sure you check your own threads or posts first so your comment wouldn't make you of a big joke.

I don't even mind if the Mods would close or delete this thread one day. I am grateful that I was given this avenue where I learned alot regarding my dilemma.

To all those who have helped, thank you so much.
    Well it's completely understandable why someone would say something like that since your thread here is getting so much attention now. The reason why is that this thread is supposed to be in the mature discussions and since 95% of the istoryans don't have access to that section they are swarming up to this one single thread that is not common inside this section.

By the way, glad that you're not rushing things out and I salute your level of maturity. Just take your time and good luck with your thread..

@ Digiboy, I suggest you edit your previous post cause it contains inappropriate words and phrases for this section. I supposed it's ok to post the link. You don't want yourself getting kick or get infractions from the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsilyo View Post
    Naa koy recommend na book or movie sa imoha.

"Kamasutra- How to deliver woman pleasure".

Sakto tong naunang post BoiKrypton

Same case w/ my Fiancee, nag reklamo sya nako kay dli ko ka satisfy niya and nangita kog paagi, nangukay ko sa google and nakita nako ang books and movies, akong gi sunod ang uban did2.

Try also watch pinoy kamasutra, same case w/ u ang story.
    OT: Kuyawa uy. Gi post man dyud ang kamasutra.

OnT: @TS: Recommended kaayo namo ning kamasutra (Pinoy/Foreign). Just search it in google.

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    @ Digiboy, I suggest you edit your previous post cause it contains inappropriate words and phrases for this section. I supposed it's ok to post the link. You don't want yourself getting kick or get infractions from the mods.
    edited bro.thanks sa help.

haha atot.. pag jogging mo it park para mak satisfy mo permi, inyo mata.. haha

@TS ayaw lang paapekto ana mag tell og patagad siz, usa ni sa pinakanindot na thread na ako ginavisit dili sya boring na thread and daghan makuha na idea...nawala nalang kog pila ka month pagbalik nako gitan-aw gyud nako balik

stop fornicating....its bad to your soul...

maayo nalang i don't need the help TS needed.
    thanks to my lovs.
    satisfaction guaranteed

@ TS: goodluck

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast