Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Default Re: HELP: how come i don't feel it?

mura rana ug "but wait, there's more!!"hahaha

hahahaha mao jud!

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    Hi, I need your opinion on my dilemma and I'm not really sure if this is in the right forum. I'm a bit confused. I've had two ex-bfs before and I loved them when we were together. I'm just wondering how come I don't feel what most girls would feel when they are intimate with their partners? If it's performance you're asking, my exes were no doubt good but they haven't made me feel so great afterwards... Is there something wrong with me?
    I think they didn't flick the whole switch to turn u on sis. I dont pertain only about physical touching but also emotionally. Just a thought.

maybe guys are not your type... haha

dili siguro ka babaye ug kalag, tingale ganahan ka'g babaye, tingale lang ha, tingale lang

Sorry to leave you guys in a huff the last time. I wasn't quite sure to update on this thread because of the attention it has drawn since I started this query. However I didn't stop from reading your suggestions and comments.

I just want to tell you one thing.

I've felt it! I finally had one or two lols!

I don't want to be too graphic about it because this will be moved to the mature section and this would mean, you'll be robbed off the answer you've been meaning to ask me since day one.

You guys are right, achieving the big-O takes a lot of time (good timing at that) and the right person to deliver such performance. When it happened unexpectedly, I was in total shock and disbelief of what I just experienced. It was definitely oh-so-good! Now I am happy to tell you that I can relate to you guys when you talk about reaching to high heavens lols.

For all those who helped and asked, thank you so much!
    Was it with a guy this time?

Blog Entries

WoW! Thank you bro, that's very informative. I'll apply that with my future guy hehehe. I totally agree with you that young ones are so into wham-bam action hahaha! I better find one who isn't.
    uhh..your exes don't know foreplay? or don't they know how to lick it? wonderin lan...they're sooo lame nmn..how unfortunate...i mean, not you, but them..for not knowing how to please women. hmp

Blog Entries

Sorry to leave you guys in a huff the last time. I wasn't quite sure to update on this thread because of the attention it has drawn since I started this query. However I didn't stop from reading your suggestions and comments.

I just want to tell you one thing.

I've felt it! I finally had one or two lols!

I don't want to be too graphic about it because this will be moved to the mature section and this would mean, you'll be robbed off the answer you've been meaning to ask me since day one.

You guys are right, achieving the big-O takes a lot of time (good timing at that) and the right person to deliver such performance. When it happened unexpectedly, I was in total shock and disbelief of what I just experienced. It was definitely oh-so-good! Now I am happy to tell you that I can relate to you guys when you talk about reaching to high heavens lols.

For all those who helped and asked, thank you so much!
    ai naa ra man diay ni..keep it up..well that's not for you but for the guy who gave the umpf! hahaha! addicting nuh?

maybe....you need a psychiatrist!

congrats ts, which advise did u follow?

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast