Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by madz_makatigbas View Post
    aw sa ako 19 pa man jd ko og di mi legal minyo 4 short uyab pa mi..

aw og di xa kaantos ad2 xa sa lain..kesa masayop plng..mabdos plng nya and basin naa nya STD...

... di mn pd sa *** mag tuyok ang life .... ... mura ako ra ang lake wa gadali....MURA ra pod nga ako ra... mo buhat rq ana og sure nq na xa na jd ang babae kay para way mahay...malooy man pd ko sa babae.. naa na lage nahitabo nya byaan ra ing dugay... lolx..nya mo ana ra ba jd na ang mga babae if na kwaan na and naa npd new BF (madawat pa ba ko nmu na di na raba ko "V" *crymode ) mao di lng sq ana butanga...haha

sure bro oi..
    pabuotan style man na imoha. lol
    murag mamimbro man ka ana sa mga birdi og dogo..
    abi ky mosuway ana mamabuntis d i??

atay sd anang dli kaantos nya ad2 lng ka lain
    wahahah
    katawa man sd ana bro.
    kaw man noun ang mgpahard to get..
    laki pa jud ka
    duda man sd ta nmo nga laki bka og laki imo..

peace!

In terms of foreplay, married man can give you better than the single ones...

Marital status has nothing to do with the performance of the guy
    and never in my wildest dreams would I go for one.
    That's totally crap.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    Marital status has nothing to do with the performance of the guy
    and never in my wildest dreams would I go for one.
    That's totally crap.
    Hey sis, did ur partner try licking miss pussycat?
    well i read ur thread regarding with ur you know na, it's very interesting and i understand what
    you feel hope my partner dont have the same problem with you.
    TS, how are you? how's your life now with those advices given to you? did you hit with the climax already, are you satisfied na doing it? let's share about this, if it's ok with you.
    Please do update. thanks. keep safe!

try crossing your legs while he rubs his fingers sa imo clitoris sis..wait pila ka minutes naa raka ma feel ana hangtod maka orgasm ka...kanang pag cross sa legs nga pinapiit jud nga mo impact sa imong v*g*n*
    Last edited by epoaxlan; 11-07-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epoaxlan View Post
    try crossing your legs while he rubs his fingers sa imo clitoris sis..wait pila ka minutes naa raka ma feel ana hangtod maka orgasm ka...kanang pag cross sa legs nga pinapiit jud nga mo impact sa imong v*g*n*
    ka expert ba oi...hehehe

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    nyahahaha maybe you don't feel it kay dili nimo love ang guy aw unsa bah hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by epoaxlan View Post
    ummm... geez.. haven't tried that.. Thank you for the advice.. I'll try that for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by [Avenging PIRANHA] View Post
    nyahahaha maybe you don't feel it kay dili nimo love ang guy aw unsa bah hehehe
    I beg to differ piranha.. I don't do relationships if there's no love in it and besides I don't buy intimacy without love as well. I wasn't just too lucky to have someone who can give me such kind of pleasure or who knows, I wasn't that free from my inhibitions in bed for fear of what my exes would say about me.

But I've learned from this thread that I have to break free from my inhibitions and simply enjoy the ride. I still have to find that special guy or better yet he has to find me muna

Kalingaw ani nga thread oi!

My Y (ex before my ex) had the same problem daw before. And when she met me, that was the time that she felt great according to her. Sa ako narealize lang, I can make her reach climax again and again and again man gud. Right after a peak, another one will start building up. It's in the performance. hehehe

And don't say nga men can't satisfy you kay it's only men who can satisfy women, one million %. hehehehe

Wow you must be one talented guy lifebook Well, let's just see how it pans out with my future partner. Thank you for the reminder

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast