Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Default HELP: how come i don't feel it?

Hi, I need your opinion on my dilemma and I'm not really sure if this is in the right forum. I'm a bit confused. I've had two ex-bfs before and I loved them when we were together. I'm just wondering how come I don't feel what most girls would feel when they are intimate with their partners? If it's performance you're asking, my exes were no doubt good but they haven't made me feel so great afterwards... Is there something wrong with me?

nah...!
    ambut lang nimu...!

what feeling are we talking about here?
    puede elaborate?

About Coitus ni?

basin dapat ka ad2 sa grabe stamina and taas2... G-spot nmu wa tngae maigo mao ingana...

(xenxa mao may ako nasabtan sa imo g.sulti)

Quote Originally Posted by hox aka ryan View Post
    nah...!
    ambut lang nimu...!
    u could've left this thread widout leaving such comment.. please respect this thread naman.

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    what feeling are we talking about here?
    puede elaborate?

the heightened feeling when you and ur partner are getting intimate or doing the deed as we all call it.. i'm just wondering how i felt unresponsive towards my exes before... it's like there's something lacking in it..

Quote Originally Posted by madz_makatigbas View Post
    About Coitus ni?

basin dapat ka ad2 sa grabe stamina and taas2... G-spot nmu wa tngae maigo mao ingana...

(xenxa mao may ako nasabtan sa imo g.sulti)
    G-spot and all was right in the bag man bro.. but it's different ra jud when my friends told me about their orgasmic experience coz mine was nothing dats why i never talked about it with them

basin dili mo open?

mmm i mean dapat demand ka sa iya unsa u ganahan hehe

total surrender...*^*

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkz View Post
    basin dili mo open?

mmm i mean dapat demand ka sa iya unsa u ganahan hehe

total surrender...*^*
    We tried all means but nothing to a point that I sometimes fake it. Does this mean men don't satisfy me?

Sis

Your perfectly normal! nothing is wrong with you. Based on research most women or 70 to 90 percent of women wala kabaw what orgasm or some wala gyud naka suway ever sa ilang life. Ang uban namatay nalang wala gyud ka experience the feeling kanang mu abot ka sa langit.

Reasons:

Most men, especially the young studs.. the faster the better. Mao ni gi term namo ug murag inspector sa series, musakay unya mana ug dayon sa unahan.

No fore play.. basta mubarog, dat ug..dili mu kiss, mu touch, mo lick.

Most men, kung maka dungog na nag agoo-o or nagshagit ang gurl, they feel that gila mi an na, mao nang pas pasan.

90 percent of women wont reach orgasm during ***, pero kung when you play with the clit...twing!@ multiple, quadrople and mao na ang tino od na ni abot gyud ka sa langit. Clitoral orgasm.

Women dont masturbate because its dirty....(they are missing one half of there lives!)

YOUR PERFECTLY NORMAL...

WoW! Thank you bro, that's very informative. I'll apply that with my future guy hehehe. I totally agree with you that young ones are so into wham-bam action hahaha! I better find one who isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    We tried all means but nothing to a point that I sometimes fake it. Does this mean men don't satisfy me?
    ganahan nakag babae sis? hehe lami ang lalaki sis

e feel lang jud...

wala kay love siguro? hmmm u mean sukad wa jud ka ni weyttruly and gilamian? hmmm

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast