Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

try lang gyud ug foreplay..i think you can start there. if your partner aint open to that. aw...... no comment

Unsay kalamboan ani TS? Na feel na nimo or wala gihapon?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiBoy View Post
    try lang gyud ug foreplay..i think you can start there. if your partner aint open to that. aw...... no comment
    if dili open? change partner hahahahaha

Advise lang nko nmo sis,..try mo mgpa hypnotize... psychological lang na sis...actually naa na approach sa ingana nga mga kaso...i ust cant remember the term or what's it called...taught that to us once in college pro not specifically like your case...Its somewhat making your body feel the absence of something for you to know it or appreciate it...No contact is needed ana but I guess it will work sa situation nmo...

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkz View Post
    if dili open? change partner hahahahaha
    OT: Mao gani ni ingon nalang ko ug no comment. if ing ana imo partner. he/she is not thinking about your happiness. nyay

maybe you just tend to let your guy do ALL the "work" for you. help him in your own ways as much as you could. i think you get what i mean...i don't wanna get explicit here...

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    I was scared because I was already aware of my problem of not getting there. So apparently, I felt the pressure of really getting the big O.

As for GuyofYourDreams, you got me thinking of your 3 types of girls. Maybe I am the one who has a hard time going there.

I can't really say much to any of your possible theories since I've been hibernating from that department so no updates just yet. We'll see.
    ei.. dont rush it... it will be harder if your rush.. And dont focus on the climax part yet, you have to enjoy every inch of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiBoy View Post
    hmmm... seeing those types. maybe the TS is one of the saddist type? naa man ing.ana diba? nahan ug pain para ma arrouse?

OT: lunch time guys..eat sa ko chinese ngoyong dapit sa pcgs
    owh... u made me realize something... this is the type of the girl ive had lately.. bantog ra... she always want it hard but i always make it smooth and slow bec im worried that she might get hurt.
    But she wants it too hard and harsh. Ako na lang gud usahay sakitan... heheh.. lain lain jud diay dah.. hahah

Nice thread, very mature discussions.. and even if the thread is quite sometime now, the TS is still active on this one..

BTW sometimes I do it rough sometimes smooth, depends on my mood.. can't figure the TS yet, but I don't think it's that difficult to find out..

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    Nice thread, very mature discussions.. and even if the thread is quite sometime now, the TS is still active on this one..

BTW sometimes I do it rough sometimes smooth, depends on my mood.. can't figure the TS yet, but I don't think it's that difficult to find out..
    mao gyud bai treize...in order to find out how a horse runs is to ride it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast