Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I'm no saint but a sinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    So white slavery is not really a crime and is acceptable, I beg to disagree globally it's not. It's a crime and a sin and is punishable.
    i said in the olden times. refer to the bible, if you like i just wanted to point out that sometimes, what could be sinful in one era could be acceptable in one era. morals change

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    As always there is that limitations, even in business a monopoly is considered illegal. Sorry but we are not the only inhabitant in this world, we have rights but they have their own rights as well, it quite sinful to trample other's rights just to prosper ours.
    agree, sinful but not improbable

Quote Originally Posted by bcasabee View Post
    ^^^Why? Are we prospering as a species? No we are not and so IMHO your self-centered principles are flawed.
    we prospered as a species because we killed or eliminated threats that posed us.. even it meant the destruction of an entire population of other animals..

example would be.. hunting animals to extinction.. we killed them all so that we may have food.. if we didnt eat all of them.. we would have starved to death.. we do whatever we needed to survive... this scenario has repeated time and again through out history...

it doesnt matter if my principles are flawed.. as long as it works and it keeps me alive. its more than enough...

the ends justify the means...

.. that simple question .. are we all sinners ?? I am not a sinner... simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mystes View Post
    .. that simple question .. are we all sinners ?? I am not a sinner... simple.

gamitan ba tag scripture sa bible? hehehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    amen to that.. people are naturally selfish.. and for our own benefit too.. if we werent selfish.. we would never prosper as a species.....
    this is ot pero i beg to disagree on this on a certain level

yes people are naturally selfish but that doesn't excuse us. we were given the faculties to step up and be as altruistic as we can be. we are humans and not just animals trying to survive in this world. ive known alot of people who prospered without being selfish.

when we share our blessings with other people, God will give us more blessings. we become a medium for God's blessings to other people. people who gain at the other's expense might prosper but they usually pay for it with a high price.

Hahay, wa didto wa diri ang rason, sige nalang, atoa nalang palabyon.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    we prospered as a species because we killed or eliminated threats that posed us.. even it meant the destruction of an entire population of other animals..

example would be.. hunting animals to extinction.. we killed them all so that we may have food.. if we didnt eat all of them.. we would have starved to death.. we do whatever we needed to survive... this scenario has repeated time and again through out history...

it doesnt matter if my principles are flawed.. as long as it works and it keeps me alive. its more than enough...

the ends justify the means...

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    i said in the olden times. refer to the bible, if you like i just wanted to point out that sometimes, what could be sinful in one era could be acceptable in one era. morals change
    like racism?

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast