Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: OTHER BROADBAND SERVICES DISCUSSIONS / COMPARISONS

and also MOZCOM DSL? any feedbacks?

Blog Entries

anyone using BAYANTEL here? hows the connection and the service? im planning to move to another ISP for the reason that PLDT now has unreliable connection and poor service... theyv been giving us problems lately like sudden disconnections, low-bandwidth, not to mention the connection problems theyre having with RF Online..... any comments about BAYANTEL users here?>

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    I really need a recommendation...

I live along the way to Cordova, Mactan and tried to acquire Globelines Broadband for my home PC but due to their frequent lame promises and constant long delays, I dismissed the application right in front of the line technician when he FINALLY arrived... now I'm setting my eyes on PLDT DSL but looking onto the other topic thread, makes me want to think twice...

So could anyone be so kind to PM me information what internet service should I get that is reliable and reasonably-priced, particularly that I reside in Mactan.

Any information/replies will be eternally appreciated.
    bai wa talaga nindot na ISP provider diri sa pilipinas bisan tanan PLDT, GLOBE, BAYAN TEl etccc ,kung puwede lang ni sila tanan pakungon sus!wa na sila tanan ayo in terms sa customers services nila

i think a congressional legislation is needed para mahimo ni sila at least international standard ang ilaha customer sevice and speed promises this lol services had been aggrevated further by outsourcing jobs from incompetent agencies to avoid full employement benefits and regularization like mostly sa customer service often information from the telephone and from the business center are different sometimes u wil be just surprise when ur about to pay sa center, kanang nag taod sa telephone line mostly mga contracted parties misan pataka lang mag taod bisan wa proper na mga poste hala sige taod pud spider web ang mga wire.

the best ISP provider for you is the one that has most adjacent cabinet near ur house or close by and their distribution point boxes are well maintained and the most important had the least dsl subscribers in the area.

At the moment wa ta mahimo ni mga bugo na service of the ISP providers diri sa pinas.

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    anyone using BAYANTEL here? hows the connection and the service? im planning to move to another ISP for the reason that PLDT now has unreliable connection and poor service... theyv been giving us problems lately like sudden disconnections, low-bandwidth, not to mention the connection problems theyre having with RF Online..... any comments about BAYANTEL users here?>
    asa diay ang location sa imo kiosk bro?

Quote Originally Posted by werty

pm hacker he's using bayantel

Inter.net bro dba nag offer man to sila ug DSL? I heard wla na daw sila diri cebu?? tinuod ni..

Quote Originally Posted by baju83
    Inter.net bro dba nag offer man to sila ug DSL? I heard wla na daw sila diri cebu?? tinuod ni..
    Yep nabankrupt nana sila. Nganong ni enter ang Inter.net. Bitaw gipalit nana sila sa PLDT. Kay katung pag start nako ug PLDT DSL 6 years ago, everytime naa koy complaints ad2 ko i-refer sa ilaha.

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    I really need a recommendation...

I live along the way to Cordova, Mactan and tried to acquire Globelines Broadband for my home PC but due to their frequent lame promises and constant long delays, I dismissed the application right in front of the line technician when he FINALLY arrived... now I'm setting my eyes on PLDT DSL but looking onto the other topic thread, makes me want to think twice...

So could anyone be so kind to PM me information what internet service should I get that is reliable and reasonably-priced, particularly that I reside in Mactan.

Any information/replies will be eternally appreciated.
    PLDT myDSL is better, mas mahal lang nuon.

Hello mga bros, naa promo karon ang SMART bro. Ok bani ang smart bro bai? naa man amo labangon.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad
    Hello mga bros, naa promo karon ang SMART bro. Ok bani ang smart bro bai? naa man amo labangon.
    walay ayo ang smart bro, sige DC. Subscribe to a fixed-wired service, pldtmydsl or globe broadband basta ayaw lang sa smart bro. or else, mahay gyud ka.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast