Page 1 of 1510 123411 ... LastLast

Default PLDT MyDSL DISCUSSIONS

There are too many general PLDT MyDSL topics that there's hardly a conversation anymore. Everyone's all over the board and it's hard to continue a discussion.

Let this be THE PLDT MyDSL thread. All new topics about their service will be locked unless it is unique enough to warrant it's own thread.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Re: PLDT MyDSL DISCUSSIONS

Well it took me 2 months of semi nonstop calling them to remove my bandwidth cap and finally gi remove na, im cruising at a speed of 100~120kb/s downloads on my plan 995.. they must be compensating me for the 3 months of 20kb/s downloads... i hope it stays this way permanently.

Well, i'm more or less through talking to them. So I decided to be sneaky.

I went to see the manager and asked that I be transferred to another port immediately.
    Then I haven't paid my bills until my dial tone went dead meaning i got fully disconnected.
    I also couldn't use my account name and password anymore.

Now, this is the interesting part: I have an alternate username and password provided by the jackasses some time ago. Since i'm on another port and that was done hastily, I don't think the necessary papers were made.

I now am cruising at 320+ (max on good times) KB/s and not paying a single cent.
    Been like this since July 11.

Who's my biatch now? haha

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ
    Well it took me 2 months of semi nonstop calling them to remove my bandwidth cap and finally gi remove na, im cruising at a speed of 100~120kb/s downloads on my plan 995.. they must be compensating me for the 3 months of 20kb/s downloads... i hope it stays this way permanently.
    WOW! subra pa man na sa 512Kbps na speed bro, tsk tsk tsk... ayahaya gud nimo, pareho ra di mo sa ako barkada ang 768Kbps muabot ug 2Mbps, tsk tsk tsk, basin ka2 na bago na port ila g add up, location nimu bro?

Quote Originally Posted by vrad03
    WOW! subra pa man na sa 512Kbps na speed bro, tsk tsk tsk... ayahaya gud nimo, pareho ra di mo sa ako barkada ang 768Kbps muabot ug 2Mbps, tsk tsk tsk, basin ka2 na bago na port ila g add up, location nimu bro?
    some are plain lucly bai, if mo storya kag hayahay a friend of mine sa salvador gets 350~400kb/s downloads on his plan 995 its been like that over 6 months i think naa diri ang problema kay even some manila users get over 2mbps on their plan 995 accounts and pldt hasnt done anything to rebalance the load on all the plan 995 accounts, also what amazes me is pldt offers a max of 2~3mbps download rates for homeuse but it can go well over 3ple that bandwidth on some lucky bastard!

ZN: so ni bayad nakas bills nimo balik to be able to use the phone line, swerte sad ka 320kb/s for free.. but how long will it last till someone notices it and changes it again.

yeah when you get lucky, you get lucky. Before I experienced the headache with PLDT I was actually able to enjoy a constant 300~450 KB/s for 3 quarters (screwed up my torrent ratios so bad) just like your friend. I think that was when Consolacion was still a new area for PLDT broadband and I had a whole big ass pipe to myself. Right now, I think everyone's eating into each other's connection though that's why it's a big problem.

Yeah I paid like half of what I owe them. Just so incase they finally spot my connection and decide to cut it off I can just pay a small amount and get my service back in no time.

[img width=500 height=113]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/zerone_null/ohhappydays.jpg[/img]
    click it's a link

w00t. oh happy days...err maybe just hours.. (crosses fingers)

kayas! ang amo kay 999 man tong among plan na dapat 40 ra ang speed pero karon kay abot man ug 1 mbps... na lingaw na hinoon ko... pero mag sigi pa hinoo ug ka discon discon especially taga gabii...

pero katong una kay naka abot pud ko ug 2.3mbps pero nawala ra pud hinoon. mga 1 week ra. then balik na sa 40 ang speed.

ako nya pud nang testingan imong gi buhat bay zerone basin ma swertean pa... :mrgreen:

nah..ambot lang uy..maypa mo..i am soo disgusted with the service i get...i pay for 3000/month for smallbiz microbiz used as residential..supposedly my plan would get up to 1.6 MBPS but i am struggling to get 400KBPS only, that's evening to dawn ha...daytime cguro mga 300 KBPS lang!!!!!grabeeee....

Quote Originally Posted by j_cainglet
    nah..ambot lang uy..maypa mo..i am soo disgusted with the service i get...i pay for 3000/month for smallbiz microbiz used as residential..supposedly my plan would get up to 1.6 MBPS but i am struggling to get 400KBPS only, that's evening to dawn ha...daytime cguro mga 300 KBPS lang!!!!!grabeeee....
    question lang ko.

is it kBps or kbps? B - Bytes and b - bits.

i was contemplating also to subscribe too so your information is very good.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 1510 123411 ... LastLast