Page 1 of 1503 123411 ... LastLast

Default GLOBE BROADBAND DISCUSSIONS

There are too many general Globe Broadband topics that there's hardly a conversation anymore. Everyone's all over the board and it's hard to continue a discussion.

Let this be THE Globe Broadband thread. All new topics about their service will be locked unless it is unique enough to warrant it's own thread.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Re: GLOBE BROADBAND DISCUSSIONS

i am still impress with globe.............

Globe agents... wala ba plano ang GBB to stick their P995/384Kbps for long

why stick with 384kbps

when you can have 512kbps

Innove Communications Inc. has earmarked more than P270 million for its network expansion in Cebu to meet the growing demand for consumer landline and broadband services in the province’s key cities.

The network rollout is for Innove’s consumer brand Globelines. The expansion project is set to be completed this month and covers the highly urbanized cities of Cebu, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu.

Innove would have additional capacity of at least 10,000 Globelines and 6,000 Globe broadband lines with the rollout, bringing its total capacity to almost 85,000 lines for residential customers in Cebu province.

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    why stick with 384kbps

when you can have 512kbps
    i mean sa kanang contract na 1 year sa package na P995/384Kbps na 512Kbps na dala sa upgrade, kay hapit nko mag 1 year, bacn abolish nila na mu stick ug 995 lang ghapon.. hehe... tpid bah :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by vrad03
    i mean sa kanang contract na 1 year sa package na P995/384Kbps na 512Kbps na dala sa upgrade, kay hapit nko mag 1 year, bacn abolish nila na mu stick ug 995 lang ghapon.. hehe... tpid bah :mrgreen:
    Naa sila promo nga P995/512Kbps nga free ang phone for 12 months. On the 13th month pa ka mag start bayad sa imo phone. Ako silingan kay gitawagan sa agent sa Innove.

So far I've been quite satisfied with how Globe handles my 18 landlines and 1 broadband data-only line. Of course, they're not as efficient as you'd want them to be but at least you know they're working.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

how much ila 2MB bandwidth package?

Quote Originally Posted by voldemort
    Naa sila promo nga P995/512Kbps nga free ang phone for 12 months. On the 13th month pa ka mag start bayad sa imo phone. Ako silingan kay gitawagan sa agent sa Innove.
    tinuod ni bay?applicable kaha pod ni sa iloilo areas?kay nag inquire ko sa Globelines OFfice didto last last week wala man sila nagmention ana...wala sila ni offer na free ang phone since wala ko Globe Lines ,PLDT lang,so mao nalng daw pod ang ila gamiton ang PLDTlines kay data-only raman pod ako giinquire nila. try lng nako ask usab sa agent didto.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 1503 123411 ... LastLast