Default BayanBroadband TrueSpeed

I hope it will arrive here in cebu 'coz I will change my ISP as soon as my lock-in period is over. What do you think? Is it a good deal?

According sa ilahang site:

What does TRUESPEED mean?
    bayanBROADBAND guarantees TRUESPEED. This means that you will experience 100% of your subscribed speed all the time provided you have at least four bars of signal.

OT: I'm not connected with bayantel.

From experience: Kung internet access ang hisgutan with Bayan, tinuod gyud na. DSL akong gamit karon, sulit gyud nimo ang bandwidth, makuha gyud nimo ang imong gibayaran nga bandwidth. Simbako kung naay physical link (naputol, nadamay sa sunog or bagyo) if ever ma down 24 hours ug na report gyud dayon nimo, automatic rebate pud dayon na.

I think dili wise ang mag subscribe ani tungod na LTE (long tern evolution) na ang next

YouTube - The simple truth about LTE
    YouTube - LTE Drive Demo

unsa jud nang LTE ? wala kaau ko ka gets ani

Quote Originally Posted by KizoneC View Post
    unsa jud nang LTE ? wala kaau ko ka gets ani
    Naa ra ang video sa youtube, click lang sa link

YouTube - The simple truth about LTE
    YouTube - LTE Drive Demo

Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) has announced its plan to conduct a regional trial of LTE technology in Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore in collaboration with Optus, Globe Telecom and Telkomsel.

Six network vendors have been invited to participate in the LTE trials: Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, NEC, Nokia Siemens Networks and ZTE.

The trials, which are scheduled to commence in the first half of 2010, will take place over a period of six to nine months. LTE base stations and core network equipment will be installed for detailed field tests that will evaluate the features and end-to-end performance of the technology, which promises a peak speed of 340 Mbps. Tests will be conducted for a wide range of scenarios and conditions, including different frequency bands and urban environments.

By coordinating the LTE trials across the region, the Group says that it aims to optimise the resources used and gain better technical insights through knowledge sharing.

Mr Lim Chuan Poh, SingTel's CEO International Group, said: "The LTE trials are an example of the strong cooperation between companies in the SingTel Group to develop products and services for the region.

"LTE will open doors to new and more powerful mobile solutions that will transform the way our customers across the region live, work and play. The regional trials underscore SingTel's commitment to offering our retail and enterprise customers more innovative services that are at the cutting-edge of technology.

"With our footprint of regional associates serving 273 million customers in eight markets, we are in an excellent position to drive the adoption of LTE technology in the region and beyond."

During the testing period anang LTE, nindot unta kung makaapil kitang tanan. hehehe
    For the maintime, people will make use of existing technology nga naa supported sa market locally kay sa mag hangaw hangaw lang sige ug huwat what's next, sayang pud ang panahon.

7.    Advertisement