Page 1 of 51 123411 ... LastLast

Default Call Centers and Salaries

Hi, i need inputs from call center employees.I am making a summary of all Call Centers in Cebu and their corresponding salaries (i know its confidential) but just the same, it's good to have an idea how much the entry level salary is in call centers nowadays. So happy posting..

1.1&1
    2.724 Care -mga 12k way labot sa commision apil ang commision is around 14-16K jud..
    3.88th Floor
    4.Aegis People Support
    5.Bigfoot global solutions
    6.Calltek - JY square - P12,600 basic plus meal and transpo allowance/attendance and perfomance bonuses
    7.Cebu Global - 2nd flr Mango Square mall
    8.Convergys -around 15k starting (with allowance 17k) and as much as 40k...agent level.
    -convergys w/ xperiece 16k + 2.5 allowance + nyt diff

-basic is 17k(mostly basic ni sa mga new)
    plus 3500 allowance + sales pay out around 23k (dli pani ang highest ha!)
    wala pa gani na labot sa monthly hi flier nga mga 10k usually and sa quarterly bonus nga around 5k....

CVG ko more than a year na 16k + 3500 allowance + nyt diff + qpb 5k..... walay atik.. mamatay ka sa work....
    9.Cordia
    10.Epeformax - Jy Square
    11.Etelecare global solutions
    sales: 12k + commission- currently wla pa sales account nadissolve nmn pro sa stream naa new accntts
    CSR: 13.5k
    TSR: 15k-dpende sa tier or level, usually mao ni ang basic pay for tier 1 agents(upon regularization)but for newbies 13.5k mag 15k ni kung tier 1 na
    ----exclusive of allowances-3k, night diff(35%), holiday pay(150%)..
    as of now, dli na applicable ang monthly salary kay hourly na ang basis for pay which has resulted from the alleged merger of etel and stream..but same2 lang ang amout but lower
    12.Executive Botique
    13.Global Sky - 5th floor skyrise bldg
    14.Icomm Int. - 5th floor Skyrise
    15.ICT
    16.JP Morgan Chase
    17.Litnik - Tipolo, Mandaue
    18.Live2care Inc.
    19.One Core Business
    20.People support
    21.Qualfon
    22.Support save
    23.Sykes -(<12k cguro sa mga bago sulod)
    rice and meal allowance = 1K++
    hazard pay = depende asa ka, mas layo mas dako, swerte ang naa sa Consolacion (150 ilang additional kada adlaw)
    Night defferential = naa, pero di ko kasabot mag calculate. hehe
    OT, OT holiday = 30%, 100% and 200% depende sa holiday
    20VLs/year = if dili magamit, converted to cash ang 10, ang remaining kay i add sa nxt year (anual - january)
    20SLs/year = converted to cash if dili magamit (biannual - july and january)
    health bonus = 1k if no lates/absence or undertime
    incentives = dako if maayo imong stats (can go as high as 15k/month)

24.Systemedia (NCR)
    25.Taking you Forward - Mandaue
    26.Teletech-AS Fortuna
    27.Touch Asia
    28.UK link
    29.Virtual Telecare - R. Duterte Street
    30.Voiceville Communications - T. Padilla
    31.WebFocus - Mango Green Village, AS fortuna
    32.Western watts
    33.Wipro - near Ayala
    34.Xlibris - AS Fortuna

Please note that salary information are only based on those figures that are publicly posted by istoryans in this thread (in blue fonts) and they are not meant to represent the official salary rates of the said company. Thanks.

MSI-ECS a call centre? i think its an IT hardware distributor

Quote Originally Posted by r0mm3L View Post
    MSI-ECS a call centre? i think its an IT hardware distributor
    okay, i edited that out..it was a list provided to me..regards..

Not gonna happen. We cant devulge salaries here kht pa pm. Whats ur purpose ba? Di ata maganda that ur sniffing cnfidential info thru this site.

sniffing? what's wrong finding out how much the company pays? In fact that's the first question that comes to mind of every applicant. How much is the salary? Dont deny that. Well if you dont like to divulge, then dont. Nobody is forcing you to do so.

My purpose? Simply to make the info available for everyone who like to work in a call center, that's all. That should be a welcome information for everybody who likes to compare salaries, for which this thread was created for that purpose. Tell me, what's so bad about that?

yes, whats wrong with that?we work because of salary..and yes first thing that comes in mind if we work is salary..just give us range not the exact amount would do...up for this one coz it's my concern also...

sakto jud ni... arun naa tay idea asa ta atong iconsider applayan.. maski salary range lng gud.

U shud have stated the purpose at first. Hu knws if ur frm some media cmpany or newsprint. To gv u an answer, most big players in the call center industry, they pay 12k++. Why worry abt salary? Worry abt being hired first. Just my 2 cents.

3 callcenters on ur list pays below 10k, the rest, the midlevel centers pays 11k+. That's ur range. Peace!

naay call center allowance ra ang hatag at first pero once ma-hire na jud ka formally, sweldo na dretso ang hatag. usually, call centers salaries range from 12k+ depending on the account you are in, pero wala naman siguro muhatag ug ubos sa 12k.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 51 123411 ... LastLast