My top games from NeoRage:

1. Sengoku 3 ~ Never played such side-scrolling beat em up game like this before. Attractive man kaayo combos gud. Kutob rako sa 100+ combos. Some can achieve 500+ combos both air and land. Dang manakit na ako kamot ana. Gotta give credits to Shiroi Eiji (illustrator and character designer of the Samuai Showdown series). Thank you Noise Factory for developing great games ^___^

2. Rage of the Dragons ~ Lingaw lang ko ani kay cool ang fx inig initiate sa combos either land or air and kinda reminds me of Double Dragon (vs fighting game). Kahinumdom ko naa to Double Dragon tournament sa Gaisano way back when I was in my elementary years. Rebecca ako pambato weeeh. Pepe ug Cassandra ako dalhun usually basta Rage of the Dragons. Great combination for me. Also, Noise Factory is one of the developers of this game.

3. Waku Waku 7 = The thing about this game is that, it's soooo cute. Lawgaw kaayo ni si Bonus Kun kay pina Ryu (Street Fighter) ni ang iya attacks. My nephew and I used to play this game w/o realising hours have passed

I'll list some of my fav NeoRage games soon O_o