Default Someone who can install a software program for internet cafe monitoring

Posting for a friend. Looking for someone who can install a software program for internet cafe monitoring.

A reliable and easy program for the server to control over other pc's. Cannot be altered gawas sa tag-iya pls post your offers PM me..

Default software program for internet cafe

hi,

i am willing to install it for you.

my charge is only 250 per pc if time in time out only. but if your current set up for your computers is not that organized, i can organized it for your for another charge. thank you.

System/Network Administrator here. with internet cafe business for 3 years and currently doing business for multimedia and IT Solutions.

my on going development company website is : Web Development,IPPBX VoIP and Networking Solutions, Web Email Domain Hosting, Digital Prints and Multimedia, Computer Sales and Repair, Cebu Philippines

thank you very much. i can be reach tru : 515 - 0990, 495-9834, 09163973671 just look for Howell . thank you.

bro i can offer u a price of P450 to all PC.apil server. most reliable quality timer and user friendly.09278182254.

4.    Advertisement