Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Thats why you may correct me if i am wrong. I should have not used the word only...hehehe

FYI, all exoteric religions esp. christianity are longing for an external savior and it is the exoteric Christian religion who is very vocal about the savior thingy when in fact thats nothing new but a very ancient concept that stems from paganism.
    hmmmmm well i didn't say your wrong nor right, i was just asking..

what is paganism to you man d i bro?..

and if you don't mind can you tell me of what do you mean by exoteric?..
    Last edited by dartzed; 02-01-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Is the law up for grabs and available to those who believe in it?..........
    How a karma be solve if there is no reincarnation to believe and refer with?
    Even if you dont believe in the law of karma and reincarnation, you will still reincarnate according to one master.

There's nothing to solve coz the law will solve it by itself. Justice breeds justice and injustice breeds punishment through the law of Karma and reincarnation.

Now back to the topic.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Even if you dont believe in the law of karma and reincarnation, you will still reincarnate according to one master.

There's nothing to solve coz the law will solve it by itself. Justice breeds justice and injustice breeds punishment through the law of Karma and reincarnation.

Now back to the topic.
    But you have to believe and adhere to the idea first, thinking it will make you perfect, or in Christian case be saved......same thing as we believe that how we christian believe that Jesus Christ saves us........

Blog Entries
    But you have to believe and adhere to the idea first, thinking it will make you perfect, or in Christian case be saved......same thing as we believe that how we christian believe that Jesus Christ saves us........
    Well belief is just a belief and no belief is higher than truth. Perhaps what you really believe is true and same for atheists that perhaps there is no god.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Well belief is just a belief and no belief is higher than truth. Perhaps what you really believe is true and same for atheists that perhaps there is no god.
    So, does Karma and reincarnation true?, can it make me perfect, free from all sins and be saved?..

Blog Entries
    So, does Karma and reincarnation true?, can it make me perfect, free from all sins and be saved?..
    Thats what Jesus The Christ said...BE PERFECT AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT.

Question: Can you perfect yourself given only a limited one lifetime? I doubt.

What do you think is the process of perfection if not through spiritual evolution?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Thats what Jesus The Christ said...BE PERFECT AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT.

Question: Can you perfect yourself given only a limited one lifetime? I doubt.

What do you think is the process of perfection if not through spiritual evolution?
    But, there is no Karma and reincarnation in Christian Teachings, only be free from Sins to follow GOD's commandments and through him the Lord Jesus Christ.

That is why we should avoid sins as much as possible for we are only given one life time, be strict in adhering towards GOD's law and be saved.

The process of perfection for me is be perfect in the eyes of GOD, relevant to one's doings, it should be righteous as per GOD's law and rules.

Blog Entries
    But, there is no Karma and reincarnation in Christian Teachings, only be free from Sins to follow GOD's commandments and through him the Lord Jesus Christ.

That is why we should avoid sins as much as possible for we are only given one life time, be strict in adhering towards GOD's law and be saved.

The process of perfection for me is be perfect in the eyes of GOD, relevant to one's doings, it should be righteous as per GOD's law and rules.
    Well FYI, there is a teaching on karma and Reincarnation in Esoteric Christianity and even the bible there are biblical references that would suggest that karma and reincarnation was taught by the early Christians. If you are just open and objective, you may study it and refer to them with cross references from other sources.

Sin is nothing but LACK OF LOVE...all of us are capable of sinning but it doesnt mean we dont have LOVE coz we come from GOD and GOD is LOVE. What do you think?

Why do you think Jesus said BE PERFECT AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT? What do you think is the message here why he asked this question?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Well FYI, there is a teaching on karma and Reincarnation in Esoteric Christianity and even the bible there are biblical references that would suggest that karma and reincarnation was taught by the early Christians. If you are just open and objective, you may study it and refer to them with cross references from other sources.

Sin is nothing but LACK OF LOVE...all of us are capable of sinning but it doesnt mean we dont have LOVE coz we come from GOD and GOD is LOVE. What do you think?

Why do you think Jesus said BE PERFECT AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT? What do you think is the message here why he asked this question?
    Could you please show me some examples of this integration of Karma and Reincarnation, verses if possible.......

GOD is of divine perfect Love not I think with human imperfect love, once we were perfect with GOD's love but chose to be mundane.

It is an admonition for our awareness to keep away from Sins as to be perfect.

Then I have a question is it effective for a being to be perfect through Karma and Reincarnation, when he thinks that it's okay to sin for again he will undergo another reborn, would this entail infinity in sinning.

hehehehe this is getting interesting..lols

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast