Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

to all Christians: Where is Jesus The Christ?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Acts 1:9-11 (King James Version)

9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

he's in lebanon, reg.

Banned User
    lols! because you can't find him, so you create a new character: MASTER JESUS. hahaha! looking at a wrong picture reg... heheh! funny!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    he's in lebanon, reg.
    He was in the fart when you new age meditate. Then everyone gets awaken thereafter...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Vern. I cannot accept your explanation. Its more like going around the rule w/c you yourself have created. I think you have not understood your own rule well.. THIS IS NOT A HANGOUT FOR ATHEIST.

and, there can be no debate if there is no opposing views. This is not a classroom room vern where your teacher would assigned you a certain position.

this even have points that contradicts itself. hahay..and it is totally a different rule from the original rule...

anyways...im leaving this forum...my reason...1 incompetent moderator in S&O is tolerable but 2 tsk tsk...all I want is to help this forum especially S&O , yes you don't need my help but I want to contribute to this community maayo na lang ma active ni nga section. but 2 incompetent moderator is too much. ...

Sa section sa Support Center sa thread nga started by bluedes where ni reklamo siya sa iyang infractions..daghang reklamo about sa mga moderators because bastos mo treat sa mga forumers. well thats another case. but it proves my point nga incompetent mo.

and here vern is bending his own rule para maka losot iyang amigong si fingolfin. chad_tukes even protested why atheist can't have their own thread. pero si vern strictly imposed his own rule but here hmmm, since si fingolfin naman so bend gamay sa rule. tsk tsk...

nope I don't hate athesit and Im not disallowing them to post. I would even vote nga naa silay ilang Section. ako lang unta to is order ba kong unsa ang rule ipatoman. kong dili maayo pagka explain sa rule osbon.

♪♫.....♫♫♪......♫

MALIC signing off.
    but it proves my point nga incompetent mo.
    --- lols! it shows the character of a competent person, thinking he is better than the rest. tsk tsk tsk. I was muted twice, I never complained. You see bro malic, we are bounded by rules, you can never be free whether you like it or not. If you cannot live by it, then move on... you still have a choice.

chad_tukes even protested why atheist can't have their own thread
    --- of course, this is SPIRITUALITY and OCCULT yet none of those category an athiest agree! lols, not unless we talk about "TO BE ONE WITH NATURE". hahaha! Athiest can go POLITICS by the way, or they can go about money matters.. its all that matters to them. I also noticed, it was the athiest who make this section a joke. They come here not to contribute to something but to tell us they are smarter and they know too much. pft!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    lols! because you can't find him, so you create a new character: MASTER JESUS. hahaha! looking at a wrong picture reg... heheh! funny!
    Are you saying you are in the right picture if i am in the wrong one? what made you say that and what is your basis?

Now, let me repeat the simple question. Where is Jesus The Christ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Acts 1:9-11 (King James Version)

9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
    So, where is this heaven?

Banned User
    Are you saying you are in the right picture if i am in the wrong one? what made you say that and what is your basis?

Now, let me repeat the simple question. Where is Jesus The Christ?
    He is in my FAITH. You don't believe me? hahaha! the question doesn't suggest an answer you want to believe either. so what now?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    So, where is this heaven?
    That is where the soul goes, when you consider it as perfect after it undergo on what you called reborn and rebirth cycle........

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast