Page 3 of 196 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Are you happy with your work?

sometimes we just need a little break to keep us awake and efficient in our work.

Yes, I'm happy with my job. I get along with my co-workers very well. About my bosses, hmmm..honestly, I don't really think that they're doing a fabulous job but I will leave it all up to the supervisor, right now as long as I get my pay check, that's all it matters.

another great work attitude there from sis junenine. As long as the pay is there, nothing to worry.

though sometimes, its hard to ignore the craps and even the politics that's around the workplace. Worst, some would even mess with you no matter how you ignore them.

.. me, i like the fact that im just sitting around talking.. hehehehe...listen to music and all that stuffs.. although i can't wait to graduate cz like twalalyn, i get satisfied knowing that i helped someone in the process..(and of course you get paid while doing it, that's the best part hehehe)..

kahilak mn sd tag popcorn ani oi.. hehehe

yes. working for the sole purpose of helping others is more of a charity.

In a common workplace, charity is good but i dont think its the main reason why you apply to that company. still, the pay counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot
    yes. working for the sole purpose of helping others is more of a charity.

In a common workplace, charity is good but i dont think its the main reason why you apply to that company. still, the pay counts.
    it's a mix of pay.. and charity.. so a little bit of both.. of course what makes you going is the fact that you get paid for it.. that's just me though..

the compensation that you get is something that drives you to do more.

as much as the company sets expectations for us, we also have our own expectations. When these are not met and resolved, something would happen.

Like if the company's expectation is not met, the employee may either wont get a raise, would be under observation or worst, even be fired from work.

If the employee's expectations are not met on the other hand, either the employee's performance degrades or finds another better workplace and eventually leave the company.

yah... i love my work...

i want to kill...no...i want to die...no...i want to kill...no...wait...oh i don't know...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 196 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast