Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Wink About true love..........

How can you be sure that the love that you have now for your partner is really true, and how can you be so sure that you have the same true love from your partner.....Will it stand against the test of time and it's wrath...........

1. If you cant live even a single day without talking/texting/seeing (or any form of communication) with the one you love.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deive View Post
    1. If you cant live even a single day without talking/texting/seeing (or any form of communication) with the one you love.
    Yup I agree, that is a very good sign..................

Banned User
    Wow?! na-unhan jud ko dah! hahaha!!
    Blanko akong utok....unya sah ha? huna-huna sa ko pag-ayo..

-WEI?

Will it stand against the test of time and it's wrath
    yes it will. hehe

i disagree. kay if that's the case... maybe you just dont like the feeling of being alone.or you just want to be in constant communication with your significant other. too idealistic for love. for me, love stands amidst distance and silence. even when you dont get to talk as often as you would want, you can still feel it. words fail when you really want to let the other person know what you feel.

True Love----is like a an acacia tree plant.. ang gamot ni katay na sa ilawom sa yuta.. I mean lawon kau... nga sa matag bagyo nga muagi dili pdy matumba!

". If you cant live even a single day without talking/texting/seeing (or any form of communication) with the one you love."---- this is passion

I really don't know.. all I know is we are happy, we understand each other.. and we are both sincere to our relationship... ^_^

cguro pg mka feel ka na my care cya & respect sa imo

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    How can you be sure that the love that you have now for your partner is really true, and how can you be so sure that you have the same true love from your partner.....Will it stand against the test of time and it's wrath...........

***hahaha pwde mo emo..

true love is undefined and no perception to say it through words but it is through actions and how sincere were u with your feelings towards to someone.. Love can be easily given but it can easily be crashed to some one who took it..

Sometimes it has a happy ending, sometimes it doesn't have.. but whatever it leads.. still those who felt it can say.. "it is love they felt.."or was it really love or not just a mere feelings we felt right at that moment or at that situation.. Love is uncalled.. people we meet and tangled are uncalled to.. so whats really true love? hehehehe..

people crashed and hurt by so called "true love" and yet after that, they still in quest for "true love" and never settle thing until they find out.

hehehehe...... is true love a contentment? some say yes, some say no.... is true love is made by interaction with ur partner?" some say yes and other said no..

true love - just be careful it is not fake nor illusion when u fet it to someone..

true love - felt it and enjoy it while it last 'coz sometimes it has always has it ends..

true love - makes u happy, makes u sad, makes the worst and best in u..

BUT THEN, LifE and lovE is has it the same reasoning? hehehehe.. in any reason we state,, in every purpose we walk and decision we made.. just make sure we learned from it and be a better person and not a bitter one. 'coz we never knew.. "true love" is just at your side.. and ur looking away from it.. char.com.ph...

happy hunting guyz...

*** hehehehe, juz sharing totz.. emo ra kaau ang tanan.... sowi*****

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast