Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Barkada Trip

waaaaaaaaaah! maoh na ron!...sapoton rag di makakopya.."unsaon na lag mahagbong ko, motabang kag papasar nako,pakopya-a pod ko woi"..

Basta lahi pud to trip ilang barkada bro pero in fairness pud sa taga tc boys makamao man sila dili lang ganahan mo study kay minor subject man gud. Abi gyud nako ug hapakon na sa notebook ang taga main. kamao raba unta ang taga main swapang lang ug answers pati ako victim pud sa cover your answer hahaha. Ganyan talaga ang barkata trip.

ahw palakpakan for that

ako road trip sa south sa cebu...

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    ako road trip sa south sa cebu...
    gikan sad mi didto oslob.beach mode

wat ya sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Boss SpidoW View Post
    Pipol! Unsa pinaka astig nga trip ninyo atong college or hayskul pa mow?

Pwede Naughty pwede Nice
    jamming with friends

Blog Entries
    i just remembered back in highschool, my then-bestfriend brought her camera for our intramurals... siempre cameras then were not hightech pa..2001 to... niya film pay gamit..
    so through the day, we took pictures of the events... of our classmates and some friends... but the thing was, we both knew her camera didn't have a film in it haha kabuang ato oi...
    next week after that, kato ako miga niduol nako pag.break..we were talking about something...i forgot what na...hehe while ga.istorya mi, this certain classmate got near us and asked " Col, can i take a look at the pictures?" (she was referring to the pictures taken the past week... katong nagpicture2x mi nila na way film diay...haha)
    then suddenly, my friend blurted out (almost subconsciously) "Oh my God, the film got wet... we weren't able to have it developed"..she said it in a very-genuinely-natural way na pati ako nakalimot na way film diay to.... our classmate was like "uh, oh...sayang... was looking forward to it"... she went back to her seat..
    after that i realized wala jud diay to film...then we just stared at each other for a second...and laughed out hahaha kabuang ato...makatawa pa jud ko if mahinumdom ko haha

island cruising...

Quote Originally Posted by maddox_pitt View Post
    i just remembered back in highschool, my then-bestfriend brought her camera for our intramurals... siempre cameras then were not hightech pa..2001 to... niya film pay gamit..
    so through the day, we took pictures of the events... of our classmates and some friends... but the thing was, we both knew her camera didn't have a film in it haha kabuang ato oi...
    next week after that, kato ako miga niduol nako pag.break..we were talking about something...i forgot what na...hehe while ga.istorya mi, this certain classmate got near us and asked " Col, can i take a look at the pictures?" (she was referring to the pictures taken the past week... katong nagpicture2x mi nila na way film diay...haha)
    then suddenly, my friend blurted out (almost subconsciously) "Oh my God, the film got wet... we weren't able to have it developed"..she said it in a very-genuinely-natural way na pati ako nakalimot na way film diay to.... our classmate was like "uh, oh...sayang... was looking forward to it"... she went back to her seat..
    after that i realized wala jud diay to film...then we just stared at each other for a second...and laughed out hahaha kabuang ato...makatawa pa jud ko if mahinumdom ko haha

wa jod moh...kujawag tripping ninyo noh...wa man pahupasi sa ilad ang mga klasmeyt all this time wa japon sila kahibaw nga katong cam wa jud film....

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast