Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any Tips on Philippine Stock Market Investing?

Hello!

I'm migs and i'm totally new (to iStorya) and quite new on investing too. I'm a business undergrad student here in Cebu and i've long been interested in stock market investing and the works.

Ask lang unta ko sa mga stock market investors here sa Cebu, unsai pamaagi sa whole investing process here sa atu-a sa Philippines? Ang PSEi/Phisix kay naa man sa Manila gud nya mura'g wala kui makit-an nga establishment diri nga mu handle sa atu mga investments. Cebu-based inyu brokers or you trade online nalang?

And if willing mo mu answer guys, ask unta ko how things are going for your and your portfolio right now and if you can give me the best tips or advice for a start-up investor what would those be?

Hope anyone can be kind enough to enlighten me on this one.. thanks ahead!

hmmmmmmmmmm.....while waiting for replies....it helps if you google it.

good suggestion! heheh i'll look it up tonight. .

but nagwait ku if anybody could actually give any tips or just share their firsthand experience on this. feel lang nako maka tabang siya. and nice lang sad siguro mag sharing2x haha

Try CitisecOnline - Philippines Online Stockbroker ( Philippines Online Trading ). Mao na. for me, ang pinakanindot na online broker. Naa koy live broker but dinhi sa Manila. Pero naa may mga broker diha sa Cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by everybodylovesmigs View Post
    good suggestion! heheh i'll look it up tonight. .

but nagwait ku if anybody could actually give any tips or just share their firsthand experience on this. feel lang nako maka tabang siya. and nice lang sad siguro mag sharing2x haha
    Rule # 1 - Only invest in stocks money that you can afford to lose. This is the easiest but one of the most important rules in stock investing.

Quote Originally Posted by dodongisputing View Post
    Rule # 1 - Only invest in stocks money that you can afford to lose. This is the easiest but one of the most important rules in stock investing.
    Thanks, i'm actually new to the whole thing so i'm looking to learn by experience nalang.. and a lot of reading! unya nako mag bigtime investments if ready nako. hehe

by any chance are there any other brokers and investors using this forum?

I think there is a thread for this just search in stock market i just forgot which category their in. they also have a group who teaches this.

try visiting Absolute Traders’ TrendSpotting: We Take The Gambling Out of Trading - We Take the Gambling out of Trading.. Maybe they will be having a seminar early next year. Very educational.

personally, i would consider the philippine stock exchange as a baby market.. di man kaau daghan stocks to choose from..

kung gusto jud ka big bucks, i suggest you invest in private corporations.. pero mao lage.. you need to know people...

agree with amorsolox sa PSE. you can use the PSE as a stepping stone for bigger things, like Dow Jones or the Forex market..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast