Page 234 of 313 FirstFirst ... 224231232233234235236237244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3130

Quote Originally Posted by james_ezril View Post
    mao ba bro? ky naa man koy kasabay gud gi ingnan jd cya sa interviewer na re apply within a month. ang ako lng kung fail mo ingon unta dayon ky lisod bya sd mg expect dba? pero cge nlng.. skit rba kaau mg expect ka nya wla diay hehe
    katokon na ug utok usahay mga interviewer dha bro, ambot weather-weather na sila (usahay mo ingon, unsahay dili)

Quote Originally Posted by stalmejas View Post
    Just passed the Tech PET for DELL Account. It wasn't easy to be honest, coz you have to be a front runner in terms of quizzes, final exams and practical exams to start early. I was so sad that the other trainees failed coz we thought everyone will pass the TPET but, we were wrong. They will be re-profiled to other account. Fortunately, I passed and had my contract signing just this night. I guess I've made the right decision because they said that DELL Account doesn't have incentives, which I believe is a wrong info. Had read my contract and I believe it has a good compensation package. That's why Im officially declining my CVG Comcast account which I believe is incomparable to Dell Account.
    basin batch mo sa akong ig.agaw nag TPET bro, para dell sad siya.. gahapon raman siguro nahuman ilang TPET

sakto jud..mag huwat sa wala maypa diretsoon nalang ug ingon kaysa mo ingon na "just keep your lines open" or "we will contact you"..

@stalmejas - voice or non-voice mo bro? kita kits nya ninyo...

Unsa pangan sa imo ig agaw bro? kaila man to nako tanan ako mga classmates. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by pwned08 View Post
    basin batch mo sa akong ig.agaw nag TPET bro, para dell sad siya.. gahapon raman siguro nahuman ilang TPET

Dell voice me bro. Mao rman ang hiring karon. Kaw dha?

Quote Originally Posted by fieldygabs View Post
    @stalmejas - voice or non-voice mo bro? kita kits nya ninyo...

Quote Originally Posted by stalmejas View Post
    Just passed the Tech PET for DELL Account. It wasn't easy to be honest, coz you have to be a front runner in terms of quizzes, final exams and practical exams to start early. I was so sad that the other trainees failed coz we thought everyone will pass the TPET but, we were wrong. They will be re-profiled to other account. Fortunately, I passed and had my contract signing just this night. I guess I've made the right decision because they said that DELL Account doesn't have incentives, which I believe is a wrong info. Had read my contract and I believe it has a good compensation package. That's why Im officially declining my CVG Comcast account which I believe is incomparable to Dell Account.
    lol cvg comcast against stream dell no contest sa company pa lang daan daog na aw kay u chose to be an employee/part of a family and not a slave... wahahahahaha welcome to the chosen elite few brad of the Dell team!

Quote Originally Posted by udsting143 View Post
    unsa account sis?
    for sprint chat
    unta

unsa pd ka na account?

Quote Originally Posted by udsting143 View Post
    kato amua bro kay pag hatag sa pre employment requirements kay nag contract signing pud mi..start amo training this march 20

hmm..huwat huwata lang na sis

11.    Advertisement