Page 1 of 73 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis Overload

Default Tennis Overload

anything and everything about the sport of tennis..who are your idols, the tournaments you like and the hottest games you have seen..

if you are into tennis, this is the page for you then!!!

Default Tennis Overload

although i'm a guy, my idol is STEFFI GRAF.......favorite players are Greg Rusedski, Mark Philippoussis (right spelling?), Andre Agassi, Marcelo Rios, and Gustavo Kuerten....best tournament for me? all the grand slam events.....one of the most unforgettable games that i watched (on cable TV) was one of the best Agassi-Sampras matches in which Agassi won the championship....that wasn't a Grand Slam event....that was back 1999 held in San Jose, California.....
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

sachem

Default Tennis Overload

nah, there's a great match for that, Glass. have you seen McEnroe playing Borg one time at Wimbledon. the tie-breaker score was 20-21. of course, Borg wins! that was considered the best tennis match ever!

favorite players? Bjorn Borg, John Mcenroe, Noah, Arthur Ashe, Ivan Lendl, Stefan Edberg, Boris Becker, Pete Sampras, Marcelo Rios, Thomas Muster, Gustavo Kuerten and so many others...

now, for the females... Martina Navratolova (is this right?), Martina Hingis, Monica Seles, Conchita Martinez, Anka Huber, Steffi Graf, Jennifer Capriatti, Anna Kournikova, and a lot more!!!

they so plenty of them! for each different surface there is always a "master".

me? i only love play tennis on clay because its slow.

Default Tennis Overload

Monica Seles is my idol...another is Martina Hingis who is the most intelligent player I have ever seen play the sport..

one of the best matches I have not seen is the 1992 French Open final between two giants in ladies' tennis...Steffi Graf and MOnica Seles...

Seles won it in three sets...6-2, 3-6, 10-8 in a titanic baseline battle with no player daring to go to the net for fear of being passed by each other's groundstrokes....

sachem

Default Tennis Overload

Salma: i pressume you are fond of playing tennis where do you usually play?

... playing here in cebu is expensive. even the ball boys are expensive. back at home, its all free! and tennis court is just a leap away from our house's fence.

Blog Entries

Default Tennis Overload

I've tried this sport before but it doesn't like me :mrgreen:

Favorite Male Players: Andre Agassi, Michael Chang
    Favorite Female Player(s): Martina Navratilova, Stefi Graf
    Favorite Tournaments: French Open & Wimbledon

Default Tennis Overload

thanks sachem......i forgot the older players....my faves are bjorn borg, john mcenroe and elie nastase for their kick ass attitudes on court, ivan lendl, boris becker, chris evert, and rod laver

women.....billie jean king and martina navratilova.....younger ones? anna kournikova, and the williams sisters are power players....smart players like martina hingis are exceptional.....

Default Tennis Overload

Ilie Nastase, GlassMoon...*peace*

Sachem...yes I used to play tennis before and yes it is expensive to play here..pero kaya naman eh...now I am idle and I've grown some fat in my stomach...hihiihi

anyway I like Tracy AUstin and Chris Evert because they were beautiful and talented players too..

BeoR...nothing is impossible with practice....

Default Tennis Overload

thanks salma....hehehe.....yes.....thanks for making me remember...chris evert was one of my faves too

Default Tennis Overload

Martina Hingis plays a lot like Chris Evert..and may be as equally beautiful too...

sayang she decided to retire at such a young age...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 73 123411 ... LastLast