Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    mao jud, fan ka na nako k reply2x naka dong. hehehe.
    ay i'm not the type to check his phone oi and i don't mind if he texts. the only time cguro maka say nako something is when he texts a lot at one time, esp kng girl. most probably girl jud na k mga guys d man mag txt super dghan to each other dba?
    basta ako, im not the type to say, hey pa check ng phone mo k naa jud dira something. well i know there is something coz why put a password in the first place kng wla ka gi hide something righhht?
    anyway, whether naa password or not, i respect his privacy. i wont check.

Fan jud?Hehehe When I was still in college kato gf nku b4 mu check jud sa cell, samut kato uso pang drop call, off nalang gud nku cell. Naa pud xa reason why nagkaparanoid xa, kasakop man xa girl peru miga rato nku, classmate sa elective then dima n xa from my school mao mag cge jud xa duda...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Guys, when can you say a gf is choking you?

Like for example, you know you can't text other girls k masuko dayon gf mo. is she choking you na? or normal lang na?
    give situations and your answers as well. much appreciated.

btw, it's not just about being selosa in terms of girls or third party. basta what are the reasons that will tick you off and say na your gf is definitely choking you.
    Ok ra man nang dili ko katext sa lain kung dili sad siya motext sa lain.
    Kana siguro nga mokuyog bisan asa ko adto, mao nay maka choke sa guy.
    Kana sang mag sigeg tawag kung asa na ka karon.
    dapat man gud dunay trust sa inyong relationship.
    Kung walay trust stressful kaayo na sa both party.

Quote Originally Posted by RubySohoRedBalloons View Post
    Fan jud?Hehehe When I was still in college kato gf nku b4 mu check jud sa cell, samut kato uso pang drop call, off nalang gud nku cell. Naa pud xa reason why nagkaparanoid xa, kasakop man xa girl peru miga rato nku, classmate sa elective then dima n xa from my school mao mag cge jud xa duda...
    d jud ko ganahn cge kulit sa guy promise. d gani ko mag yaw2x sa text noh. kng sa personal nman, i try to talk, pero masuko man dayon. kakapoy oi.
    ka lenient na gani nako. i allow him to do things that i bet other girlfriends wouldnt even allow in the first place. its painful lang na he's not willing to assure me. mao ra man na ang gusto ko. assure me and prove to me that youre not making binuang dira k wa jud ko gubot na kind of gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Ok ra man nang dili ko katext sa lain kung dili sad siya motext sa lain.
    Kana siguro nga mokuyog bisan asa ko adto, mao nay maka choke sa guy.
    Kana sang mag sigeg tawag kung asa na ka karon.
    dapat man gud dunay trust sa inyong relationship.
    Kung walay trust stressful kaayo na sa both party.
    that is true. trust is important. but what if trust was broken in the first place. how do you deal with it? d ko ganahan not being able to trust him k d jud na maau sa relationship. the question is how do i get rid of those ugly thoughts na he cheated on me several times (text wise, chat wise, etc)...

redhot777
    ako kay ganahan ko i choke pag maau sa akong gf.. besides. naa man pod koy akong perceptions.

but anyways.. ok rana makig txt siya sa lain as long as friends rana. if wala gani ka kaila sa iyang ka txt then ask him..

sorry d jud ko tig ask kng kinsa ka text as in...
    k feeling nako wrong.. ambot lang, does it seem like i dont care?
    nag respect man gud ko sa privacy niya.
    d man text ang problem actually. k buotan na sya karon with regard to that.
    its something else. basta k ive been very lenient towards that thing na he was doing. then nag kalit lang ko comment, nasuko dayon. pero the comment was true naman k he confirmed it.
    mao na, ingon na sya dayon nako na im choking him.
    gubot kaau sah?
    na shy man gud ko mag say kng unsa ang prob. k i dont want people to think that hes a bad person. he is not. really.

Guys, when can you say a gf is choking you?

Like for example, you know you can't text other girls k masuko dayon gf mo. is she choking you na? or normal lang na?
    give situations and your answers as well. much appreciated.

btw, it's not just about being selosa in terms of girls or third party. basta what are the reasons that will tick you off and say na your gf is definitely choking you.
    hiya sis, one way to know the answer to your question, is to put yourself in your bf's shoes, in this case, how would you feel if your bf prohibited you from texting other guys coz you know he will get mad at you?

For me, the only time i'm being choke is when i don't have enough room to breath (not in the literal sense ha),and your example sis is a very clear example of not having enough breathing room.

Ok ra na nako ang selos, at least i know the girl loves me, but it's a different story if it is becoming unhealthy na.

It's not only us men that hate to have our moves being limited, but i believe women also agree w/ me on this one. Limited not in the sense nga pataka nlng pud strike ang person, kay of cors, we still have to follow the do's and dont's in a relationship, dba? Limited in the sense nga pati mu.text lang sa female friend nako dili na pwedi, that sort of thing.
    Last edited by cp103; 12-09-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cp103 View Post
    hiya sis, one way to know the answer to your question, is to put yourself in your bf's shoes, in this case, how would you feel if your bf prohibited you from texting other guys coz you know he will get mad at you?

For me, the only time i'm being choke is when i don't have enough room to breath (not in the literal sense ha),and your example sis is a very clear example of not having enough breathing room.

Ok ra na nako ang selos, at least i know the girl loves me, but it's a different story if it is becoming unhealthy na.

It's not only us men that hate to have our moves being limited, but i believe women also agree w/ me on this one. Limited not in the sense nga pataka nlng pud strike ang person, kay of cors, we still have to follow the do's and dont's in a relationship, dba? Limited in the sense nga pati mu.text lang sa female friend nako dili na pwedi, that sort of thing.
    i definitely agree on you on this alex..
    but on the other hand, the ts has it's reasons why she did ths to her bf? right?
    if there's sumthing fishy going on and u have evidences as well ts.. leave him..
    haller, he's not just the fish in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cp103 View Post

at least i get this answer as well. to put myself in his shoes.
    actually bro, i dont tell him not to text girls. i tell him NOT to flirt on text. i'm fine with women texting him, officemates, friends.. i dont like if text cla because wla lang. he's even stricter than i am hehehe. in the sense that one time, i just answered a text from my friend na girl and he just came in, and he saw me texting comment dayon sya text2x na pod. i know he was kidding around, but jokes are half meant. the last time he was kidding about it, he was mad na pala. so i took to taking his jokes as his way of tellng me he doesnt like it. i showed him the text i was composing so assured sya na im telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dangelndisguise View Post
    i definitely agree on you on this alex..
    but on the other hand, the ts has it's reasons why she did ths to her bf? right?
    if there's sumthing fishy going on and u have evidences as well ts.. leave him..
    haller, he's not just the fish in the ocean
    there was something in the past few months that happened that caused me to be like this. im normally not a selosa person. that's why i dunno how to deal with this madness.
    but sis, i have my reasons for not leaving him. nope, im not desperada. hehe. he's not a god either.
    for most of you guys, this is a big deal, third party and all. for me, big deal yes. but resolvable.
    i just need to know if im being too much or what. that's all.
    for the first time in all my relationships i was told i was choking him. d jud ko kasabot y. feel ko i have been very lenient, but for a guy to tell me that, for the first time! oh my god, wa jud ko kahibaw kng unsa pa buhaton ko. be more lenient? grabe na pod, murag na jud ko nag give up niya, feed him to the b!tches kng baga. hehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast